Harmony plugin breaks HSTouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony plugin breaks HSTouch

After I installed and enabled the Harmony plugin I have no devices in HSTouch anymore. Is this a known problem? Is there a way to get the devices back in HSTouch or is this a bug?

This is the actual error I'm getting:

<table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left">HSTouch Server </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Error getting devices, do you have more than one device added to HomeSeer? </td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

After I disabled the plugin and removed the Harmony devices the error went away and HSTouch started showing devices again. So something must be wrong with the devices created by the plugin. HSTouch doesn't seem to like them.

Comment

Hi,

It works here with me.

Running Homeseer 3.0.0.126, HSTouch Server 3.0.0.49 and HSTouch Designer 3.0.8

What versions are you on ?
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi Rien,

I'm still at HS 3.0.0.96 and HSTouch 3.0.0.47. I don't use the designer. I only use the predefined screens which come with the clients.

I'm always a bit reluctant to run beta releases.

Comment

Today I upgraded to HS3 3.0.0.128 and it didn't fix the problem. But!, I found a solution which made HSTouch happy! The trick was to remove all the Harmony devices except one. That didn't break HSTouch. Then I added the remaining Harmony devices back and HSTouch was still happy! So, it looks like HSTouch didn't like all the Harmony devices appearing at the same time. It wants to taste one first and then it's happy with the rest .

Comment

Strange behavior...

Thanks for solving this by your own and letting me know how you did it.

I expect that this will only happen in rare circumstances.
              Regards,

Rien du Pre
              The Netherlands
              Using:
              Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
              Plugin's:
              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
              X