Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harmony hub plugin 3.1.5

Rien,

I am trying to update from 3.1.1.0 to 3.1.5.0. It states the installation succeeeds but every time the old version is displayed and probably installed so 3.1.10. I dont have a clue. I even removed and installed the plugin, but then i get 3.1.1. again.

Also disabled the plugin before updating.

btw what are the changes?

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

I have the same problem. My impression is that I still have the old version 3.1.1.0 because the version of the binary is 3.1.1.0. Also, I see the following errors in the log and some icons are missing in the device page:

<table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateShort LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">Nov-14 02:11:36 </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Warning </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\HarmonyHub\ic_play.ico </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateShort LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Nov-14 02:11:36 </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Warning </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\HarmonyHub\ic_stop.ico </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateShort LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>The icons in the status column are missing for all Harmony devices on the devices page.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry guys, I sent the wrong zip file to HS. New one has been mailed, I'll let you know when it's available.

If you want me to email you the file directly as a shortcut, please let me know and sent me a PM with you email address. Bart I have your email address :-)
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

No big deal. I can wait until it's in the updater.

Comment

Any chance this plugin has a hs2 version ? I am planning on updating to hs3 this year but not yet there. So much things to prepare to keep a reasonable WAF in da house

Thx Nothing (Rien) du Pre !

Comment

Originally posted by loowee View Post
            Any chance this plugin has a hs2 version ? I am planning on updating to hs3 this year but not yet there. So much things to prepare to keep a reasonable WAF in da house

Thx Nothing (Rien) du Pre !
            Sorry but no plans to do this.
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
            X