Not able to get device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to get device

I've set it up. But for some reason i cannot access it from HS. It says it hasn't found any devices. and I'm very sure that the login is correct.

I get this error though:
    jul-19 09:59:01 Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
    But I'm sure the login is correct. I just tested the login with myharmony app.
    Last edited by U5tabil; July 19, 2015, 02:48 AM.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

The error point to a authorization or connection/firewall error. You have to look in that direction
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Ports? What ports should be opened?

Comment

I tried running a DMZ on the hub opening everything on the router. But still nothing....

Comment

So nothing to do here then? Just give up or? I can't seem to figure out whats going on... It's a brand new Harmony Ultimate with latest software etc.

Comment

I don't know what is causing this. I have many users, also with the latest firmware without any issues.

Again the error indicates a login failure caused by incorrect credentials or connection problems.

You can sent me your config file, so I can check if al information is there.
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
              I don't know what is causing this. I have many users, also with the latest firmware without any issues.

Again the error indicates a login failure caused by incorrect credentials or connection problems.

You can sent me your config file, so I can check if al information is there.
              Where and what file and I will send it over

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                Where and what file and I will send it over
                See plugin documentation for email adres and other debug info. The documentation should be in the HomeSeer/Docs folder.
                Regards,

Rien du Pre
                The Netherlands
                Using:
                Plugin's:
                RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                  See plugin documentation for email adres and other debug info. The documentation should be in the HomeSeer/Docs folder.
                  Yes i already read it. It's not complicated. And I know my username/password works with the desktop application of myharmony... Is tehre a file i can send you to test?

Comment

the plugin .ini file
                    Regards,

Rien du Pre
                    The Netherlands
                    Using:
                    Plugin's:
                    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

This is weird.

I'm looking at the .ini file and password is wrong. each time i try enter the correct password it changes to something else... It's impossible to change it seems. each time i enter correct in the config. the .ini file shows something else. and the password has == after the passord. username does not have this in it. Should it have this? maybe i can try editing the .ini file instead.

Comment

The password is encrypted, you cannot change this using a text editor only via the plugin config web page

Please stop the plugin, delete the ini file, start the plugin again and configure the plugin parameters again.

Let me know the outcome?
                        Regards,

Rien du Pre
                        The Netherlands
                        Using:
                        Plugin's:
                        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Tried it but still same problem. So what you say is that the password in the .ini file is encrypted so the password i see there is the encypted password?

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                            Tried it but still same problem. So what you say is that the password in the .ini file is encrypted so the password i see there is the encypted password?
                            Correct....
                            Regards,

Rien du Pre
                            The Netherlands
                            Using:
                            Plugin's:
                            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Hmm. I added harmony to my IFTTT account and that is working aswell. So i really don't get why its not working with this plugin...

Comment

Working...
                              X