Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Enumerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Enumerator

I am attempting to set up a trial hub. I believe the is set up properly - I see the correct devices and activities and I can initiate an activity and it works as expected. However, I am constantly getting "Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Enumerator: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid." in the log, with a type of Harmony Hub Error. The other anomaly is the device (in Device Manager) is "Family Room Harmony Hub" but if I build an Event its listed as "Family Room Main Hub1". HS3 has been restarted with no improvement. Ideas?

Bump

Any ideas? I'd like to buy the plug-in but it's filling up my log with error messages.

Comment

Can you sent me the plugin related logging with debug set to on.

Thanks
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Issue resolved

Turning on the debug trace messages helped me track down the error - sorry I didn't think of it myself. I added an Arduino recently - supposedly DHCP but it wasn't - it was the same ipadder as the hub. Rebuilding the Arduino, rebooting the Hub and reseting the plugin solved the problem.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by GPrade View Post
          Turning on the debug trace messages helped me track down the error - sorry I didn't think of it myself. I added an Arduino recently - supposedly DHCP but it wasn't - it was the same ipadder as the hub. Rebuilding the Arduino, rebooting the Hub and reseting the plugin solved the problem.

Thanks for the suggestion.
          I'm glad you got it working :-)
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
          Plugin's:
          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
          X