Can't create hub devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't create hub devices

I updated the plugin, deleted the hub devices and tried to recreate them by clicking "create hub device(s)" and I get this error in the logs:

Code:
    	Posting back to plugin web page Harmony Hub: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    I've tried restarting the plugin to no avail. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    I updated the plugin, deleted the hub devices and tried to recreate them by clicking "create hub device(s)" and I get this error in the logs:

Code:
    	Posting back to plugin web page Harmony Hub: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    I've tried restarting the plugin to no avail. Any suggestions?
    I need more logging to investigate. Can you enable debug, restart de plugin, try to create the devices again and sent me the related plugin lines to the email adres mentioned in the documentation. Also attach the plugin .ini file

Thanks
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I ended up completely reinstalling everything. the WAF factor was really going down, so I did that to see if it fixed it and it did.

I'm sorry I was unable to get you more information about the error, but the plugin so far is working great again and the whole family is happy

Comment

Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
        X