Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

dear all,

I had to reconstruct all events as wel after the upgrade. And one of my devices on one of my 3 hubs isnot been recognized upon rescan of devices.

I still have to investigate. Sorry for my late response rien on my other post. I was on vacation

MVG

Bart
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Unfortunately, events have to be recreated/updated because of some necessary changes in the fundament of the plugin. Let me know what is happening with the 3rd hub
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I was attempting to edit the existing event but deleting and re-creating seems to make the error go away.

Comment

OK, Now I have a new problem. I just reconfigured one of my hubs and now a rescan of the activities does not pull in all activies. I have uninstalled the plugin to start from scratch to no avail. It only will find the "PowerOff" activity where I need it to find the "WatchRoku" activity as well. These are the only two activities on this hub. My other hub everything came pack properly with the new install. Any ideas or direction?

There are no errors in the log.

Comment

Still having problems. I purchased my 3rd hub. Everything setup fine. Devices and activities scanned perfectly. Then I created another activity and deleted one I initialled setup and attempted to re-scan the activities and I can not get the changes into homeseer.
              Now I have two hubs where to activities in homeseer do not match harmony software.

Help.

Comment

Originally posted by kff View Post
                Still having problems. I purchased my 3rd hub. Everything setup fine. Devices and activities scanned perfectly. Then I created another activity and deleted one I initialled setup and attempted to re-scan the activities and I can not get the changes into homeseer.
                Now I have two hubs where to activities in homeseer do not match harmony software.

Help.
                I don't know what might cause this.

I am on a business trip in the US this week, so can not troubleshoot you problem. Are there any error in the log when you turn on debuglogging
                Regards,

Rien du Pre
                The Netherlands
                Using:
                Plugin's:
                RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

No there are no errors in the log. I have the debug turned on.

Here are the log messages from a rescan of the activities:

<table role="grid" id="table_log" class="display compact dataTable"><tbody><tr class="odd" role="row"><td class="sorting_1" nowrap="norwap">2016-03-02 08:44:28</td> <td nowrap="norwap">Harmony Hub</td> <td>Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output id is PowerOff</td> </tr><tr class="even" role="row"> <td class="sorting_1" nowrap="norwap">2016-03-02 08:44:28</td> <td nowrap="norwap">Harmony Hub</td> <td>Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output for :Hub3: ----1---PowerOff-</td> </tr><tr class="odd" role="row"> <td class="sorting_1" nowrap="norwap">2016-03-02 08:44:26</td> <td nowrap="norwap">Harmony Hub</td> <td>Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output id is WatchTV</td> </tr><tr class="even" role="row"> <td class="sorting_1" nowrap="norwap">2016-03-02 08:44:26</td> <td nowrap="norwap">Harmony Hub</td> <td>Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output id is PowerOff</td> </tr><tr class="odd" role="row"> <td class="sorting_1" nowrap="norwap">2016-03-02 08:44:26</td> <td nowrap="norwap">Harmony Hub</td> <td>Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output for :Hub2: ----1---PowerOff---16566919---WatchTV-</td> </tr><tr class="even" role="row"> <td class="sorting_1" nowrap="norwap">2016-03-02 08:44:24</td> <td nowrap="norwap">Harmony Hub</td> <td>Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output id is PowerOff</td> </tr><tr class="odd" role="row"> <td class="sorting_1" nowrap="norwap">2016-03-02 08:44:24</td> <td nowrap="norwap">Harmony Hub</td> <td>Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output for :Hub1: ----1---PowerOff-</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Originally posted by kff View Post
                    OK, Now I have a new problem. I just reconfigured one of my hubs and now a rescan of the activities does not pull in all activies. I have uninstalled the plugin to start from scratch to no avail. It only will find the "PowerOff" activity where I need it to find the "WatchRoku" activity as well. These are the only two activities on this hub. My other hub everything came pack properly with the new install. Any ideas or direction?

There are no errors in the log.
                    I have the same problem. Two of my activities will not show.

Comment

I have determined thru trial and error that the offending device are the advanced features of the Roku devices. This was substantiated thru a forum search whereby others report the same.

Comment

Correct and these advanced features are not supported.

This week I received an email (after a year waiting) that Logitech has decided not to give users like me access to the API. They will only work with some big companies. This means that I cannot unveil the advanced features in the plugin.

Sorry for this, but maybe it helps if we all complain at Logitech about their decision.
                        Regards,

Rien du Pre
                        The Netherlands
                        Using:
                        Plugin's:
                        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                        X