Plug-in not adding activity for event use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in not adding activity for event use

Trying to add an activity to a Harmony hub, adds okay in your plug-in page but is not available in the drop down on the events page.

I have done everything short of deleting the plug-in and starting over, too many events...

So I guess I do not deserve and answer to my question??

Comment

Originally posted by jimbrandon View Post
      So I guess I do not deserve and answer to my question??
      The author is very slow in responding. It took me three tries of deleting configurations, the plug-in, then re-installing and rebuilding. It was a pain for me as I had dozens of events as well. One of my neighbors also had to go through the process three times before he got all of his activity and device devices created. Now that I have mine working, I dread the possibility that I might have to reconfigure one of the three hubs.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. It is just because of this that I do not want to do it over every time I want to make a change.

I am sad because the author is "too busy" to communicate with people who have shelled out to have the plug-in. If he is too busy then he should make the plug-in available for no cost. Paying for it gives me the right to expect support in a timely manner.

I too have a busy schedule but to read and send an email does not take that much time, even just a quicky to say he has received the email and when he will respond... I can do that when sitting waiting for the next flight or having a coffee, etc.

For now this is only a stop gap thing. If Logitech does get their sill published for the Echo then I can be done with the HS plug-in.

Originally posted by rprade View Post
        The author is very slow in responding. It took me three tries of deleting configurations, the plug-in, then re-installing and rebuilding. It was a pain for me as I had dozens of events as well. One of my neighbors also had to go through the process three times before he got all of his activity and device devices created. Now that I have mine working, I dread the possibility that I might have to reconfigure one of the three hubs.

Comment

12 days, no response

It has been 12 days and still no response form the author...

Comment

Originally posted by jimbrandon View Post
            It has been 12 days and still no response form the author...
            I think he has abandoned us. I provided him with a predictable and repeatable circumstance that breaks the plug-in, he exchanged a few emails, then went dark. That was May 19, there has been no communication since.

The circumstance is that an activity will not be created if there are Favorites assigned to that activity.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Likely he is on vacation and failed to mention it on the board.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Harmony Plug in not adding devices

It's doing the same thing for me. The only activity it added was to turn everything off on both of my Harmony hubs. Hopefully the author addresses this soon as I would like to see it working before I pay for the plug in, and I only have 20 some odd days of 'Free' time left to try out the plug in.

Comment

Originally posted by rosshenning View Post
                  It's doing the same thing for me. The only activity it added was to turn everything off on both of my Harmony hubs. Hopefully the author addresses this soon as I would like to see it working before I pay for the plug in, and I only have 20 some odd days of 'Free' time left to try out the plug in.
                  Hi Guys,

sorry for the slow response, I was on vacation and had a very busy period before my vacation.

Can you sent me the following information:

- Hub firmware
                  - Plugin version
                  - HS version
                  - output of the command: Harmonyhubcontrol <logitech ID> <Logihtech password> <ip address of the hub> list_devices
                  - output of the command: Harmonyhubcontrol <logitech ID> <Logihtech password> <ip address of the hub> list_activities
                  - The hspi_HarmonyHub.ini

Thanks
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                  Plugin's:
                  RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                  X