Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates from recent firmware change?

Hello,
    I'm having problems getting the Harmony Hub to work recently. I'm guessing its from a new Logitech update, or perhaps not. In the testing I have removed all devices and activities and I am trying to read them. I get all devices to show up but I only get 5 to show up.

My main problem is right now I can't get Harmony to work. The log shows what is below, it appears to be working but there is no control through the Harmony Hub. It works fine both through the remote and the iphone app.

Anyone have any other troubleshooting tips? If this is a firmware update issue, and word on the fix progress? I'm available to test it.

Thanks

Joel

Dec-06 16:30:10 Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Update Activity reference/status is : 3960----Hub1=5
    Dec-06 16:30:10 Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub reference/status is : 3960--Watch DirecTV--Active--5
    Dec-06 16:30:09 Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Run Activity for hub: Hub1Activity ID: ********
    Dec-06 16:30:09 Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub CAPIcontrol values: Hub1-Logitech Harmony Hub Activity-5-Living Room Hub-1-

I found a solution for the problems using the 'old' method. I have to do some more testing and compile it for different platforms. But expect a new version this weekend.
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

That would be great. I'll keep an eye out. Thank you very much.

Joel

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
        I found a solution for the problems using the 'old' method. I have to do some more testing and compile it for different platforms. But expect a new version this weekend.
        I'm guessing you were a bit busy over the weekend and still in the process?

Comment

The update (3.6.5.0) is now in the updater, I hope all issue are solved now for all platforms.

It's best to stop the plugin first, do the update, and start it again.
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
          Plugin's:
          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
            The update (3.6.5.0) is now in the updater, I hope all issue are solved now for all platforms.

It's best to stop the plugin first, do the update, and start it again.
            So I stopped it, updated and it said it "failed", but the version was changed. I checked my machine and the HarmonyHubControl.exe was still running (2 instances). Was that file updated as part of this version?

Comment

I didn't have any issues and mine seems to be working good now. Had to delete the devices, rediscover, and then recreate the devices and all shows up and looks good now.

Comment

I disabled the plugin, updated, enabled. Then I got a failed interface warning. I restarted the controller but it did not boot correctly. I didn't research why, I restarted the computer (HomeTroller S6) and everything started correctly.

I deleted my devices and activities. Re-scanned for devices and activities. This time all of the activities showed up. I recreated the devices / activities and all seems to be working better than it has in a long time.

Thank you for the plugin support and update.

Joel

Comment

Do we need to recreate devices for this update? I left mine alone (I wasn't missing any)

Comment

Is 3.6.5.0 supposed to be able to fix the authentication token problem? Or is that not fixable?

Thanks...

(I just updated today to 3.6.5.0)
                    ----
                    Dec-16 5:11:01 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Harmony Hub
                    Dec-16 5:11:01 PM Info Plugin Harmony Hub with instance: has disconnected
                    Dec-16 5:11:30 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                    Dec-16 5:11:30 PM Updater Downloading update: Harmony Hub
                    Dec-16 5:11:42 PM Updater Update HSPI_HARMONYHUB.exe downloaded successfully
                    Dec-16 5:11:42 PM Updater Installing package Harmony Hub
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_HarmonyHub.exe
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HarmonyHub.AuthorizationToken
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\Images\HarmonyHub\harmony-hub.jpg
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\hspi_HarmonyHub.ini
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\HarmonyHubControl.exe
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\harmonyhubcontrol_linux.exe
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcp110d.dll
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcr110d.dll
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcp120d.dll
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcr120d.dll
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\HomeSeer HarmonyHub plug-in V3.6 documentation.pdf
                    Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Install/Update of package Harmony Hub was successful.
                    Dec-16 5:11:45 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                    -----

Still does not work...

----------------
                    Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Plug-In Interface Harmony Hub is running as a trial, 24 days remaining.
                    Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Info Plugin Harmony Hub has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57311
                    Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Harmony Hub InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized...
                    Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Running on Windows version
                    Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Harmony Hub
                    Dec-16 5:12:12 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
                    Dec-16 5:12:14 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
                    Dec-16 5:12:15 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub OS type is 0
                    Dec-16 5:12:15 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Running Windows version of HarmonyHubControl
                    Dec-16 5:12:15 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
                    Dec-16 5:12:16 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -

Comment

Originally posted by bholio View Post
                      Is 3.6.5.0 supposed to be able to fix the authentication token problem? Or is that not fixable?

Thanks...

(I just updated today to 3.6.5.0)
                      ----
                      Dec-16 5:11:01 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: Harmony Hub
                      Dec-16 5:11:01 PM Info Plugin Harmony Hub with instance: has disconnected
                      Dec-16 5:11:30 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                      Dec-16 5:11:30 PM Updater Downloading update: Harmony Hub
                      Dec-16 5:11:42 PM Updater Update HSPI_HARMONYHUB.exe downloaded successfully
                      Dec-16 5:11:42 PM Updater Installing package Harmony Hub
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_HarmonyHub.exe
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HarmonyHub.AuthorizationToken
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\Images\HarmonyHub\harmony-hub.jpg
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\hspi_HarmonyHub.ini
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\HarmonyHubControl.exe
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\harmonyhubcontrol_linux.exe
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcp110d.dll
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcr110d.dll
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcp120d.dll
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\HarmonyHub\msvcr120d.dll
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\HomeSeer HarmonyHub plug-in V3.6 documentation.pdf
                      Dec-16 5:11:43 PM Updater Install/Update of package Harmony Hub was successful.
                      Dec-16 5:11:45 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                      -----

Still does not work...

----------------
                      Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Plug-In Interface Harmony Hub is running as a trial, 24 days remaining.
                      Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Info Plugin Harmony Hub has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57311
                      Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Harmony Hub InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized...
                      Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Running on Windows version
                      Dec-16 5:11:52 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Harmony Hub
                      Dec-16 5:12:12 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
                      Dec-16 5:12:14 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
                      Dec-16 5:12:15 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub OS type is 0
                      Dec-16 5:12:15 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Running Windows version of HarmonyHubControl
                      Dec-16 5:12:15 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Activities output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
                      Dec-16 5:12:16 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -
                      The problem is fixed and confirmed by several of us. You might want to check your login credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                        The problem is fixed and confirmed by several of us. You might want to check your login credentials.
                        I had to uninstall, delete files, reinstall and restart homeseer a few times. Its working better now I hope. At least it found my devices.

Comment

Can't find file

On Raspberry Pi 3, Get this error during scans. Seems like an old error.

"Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Devices ApplicationName='/usr/local/bin/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe', CommandLine='myusername xxxxx 192.168.2.52 list_devices_raw', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Cannot find the specified file-"

I uninstalled plugin, removed all files, and reinstalled.

spark
                          Last edited by sparkrussell; December 17, 2016, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I knew that error looked familiar. I forgot that linux users have to run chmod +x on the 3 executables in HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub

It is working now. Rien, is there anyway for you to kick off a shell script during the install filename.sh to set the executable bit on the files?

Comment

Error Updating to 3.6.5

I am getting
                              Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Activities The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.-The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform

after update. I cannot run the HarmonyHubcontrol.exe from commandline either, I get window error tht it is not a valid win32 executable

I replaced that file with the 3.5.1 version and it works but activities aren't populating correctly

Comment

Working...
                              X