Connecting to Lync HTD System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting to Lync HTD System

Trying to connect to my Lync 6 System by HTD and no such luck. I have the Lync plug in and trying the HTD Audio 3 plug in. With the Lync plugin it asks for Com port for which I have the system setup with the Gateway GW-SL1 and entering the IP address the HTD Plug in cannot connect to the system. I have the Lync APP and works fine connecting to the system. What is needed to make this connection work. Thanks

I have this working on a virtual machine. I use a comport emulator (free) to make it work. The software is called "Virtual Serial Ports Emulator". The port will be the IP address of the GW-SL1 with a port of 10006.

Comment

I am having a similar problem. I'm not quite sure I understand the workaround. I have the GW-SL1 on port 10006, and and the MCA-66 system. I did select MC66, selected my IP address for the GW-SL1. So the main question - does the plug in work with the MC66/MCA66 and GW-SL1? If not, how exactly do I install this "virtual port" software/hardware with the GW-SL1?

Comment

I just realized I needed the format 192.168.1.26:10006 to call the port versus 192.168.1.26. I'm in business!

Comment

I am new here. I just purchased this plugin. I can’t get it to connect. This is the message i am getting. Please help Click image for larger version

Name:	C6F674F5-E383-40A4-805C-B908A0E88E77.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1386494

Comment

Now i am getting this. It won’t give me the ability to select the port.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X