Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That appears to have gotten pretty close. All zones now show up but I am getting duplicate 11 and 12 zones.

I disabled plugin and deleted the 11 and 12 zones then enabled plugin and it seems to have corrected zone 11. Zone 12 came back duplicate though.

Seems to be a good fix.

Comment

I tried deleting 12 again and trying again and this time it created 4 zone 12s, 2 zone 11s, and 2 of zones 5, 6, 7 & 8....

Not sure if this is just a random act or something within the plugin. I am going to delete all of them again and retry...

Comment

Deleting all devices and restarting fixed everything. Looks good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by olag00 View Post
          Deleting all devices and restarting fixed everything. Looks good so far!
          Keep testing and let me know if you find any more bugs. I don't have a Lync 12 system to test against, so you'll be my guinea pig.

Comment

No problem. I can now try to create my audio screens for my HSTouch screens.

One thing, pretty minor, but the source number has a format of "Dim 13%". If it could be corrected to say Source 13 or just 13 would be a benefit.

Comment

Might as well throw in another request in adding a source selector similar to the volume controls to scroll through sources.

Comment

No problem. I can now try to create my audio screens for my HSTouch screens.

One thing, pretty minor, but the source number has a format of "Dim 13%". If it could be corrected to say Source 13 or just 13 would be a benefit.
                Try stopping and starting the plugin again. For some reason, when it creates the device the first time around it has that notation. Still trying to figure out what's causing that.

Comment

Might as well throw in another request in adding a source selector similar to the volume controls to scroll through sources.
                  I'll add this as a feature request. I want to get it stable first then I'll start adding more features.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
                    I'll add this as a feature request. I want to get it stable first then I'll start adding more features.
                    Just checking in, any more bug reports? If not I may push this to release.

Comment

Super excited to try this out. I've been writing my own scripts for my Lync system but it is less than ideal.

Hoping this works! Will give it a full run-thorugh this week. I have a pretty extensive system (Lync 12, 7 Inputs)

Comment

Btw... once you get this to a stable release, I will be more than happy to pay for this plugin. I'm a big believer in paying for things like this and if you get it 100% stable, you'll have saved me many hours of scripting myself.

Comment

Initial testing looks good. All 12 zones showed up upon first initialization (and seem to control each zone correctly).

I did have sources 6, 7 and 8 also appear as devices. manually deleted them and they haven't re-appeared after many restarts.

Also tried renaming a couple of sources... upon restarting HS3 the new source names appeared correctly.

Will keep testing more scenarios throughout the week.

Awesome work!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramshaklez View Post
                            Initial testing looks good. All 12 zones showed up upon first initialization (and seem to control each zone correctly).

I did have sources 6, 7 and 8 also appear as devices. manually deleted them and they haven't re-appeared after many restarts.

Also tried renaming a couple of sources... upon restarting HS3 the new source names appeared correctly.

Will keep testing more scenarios throughout the week.

Awesome work!!
                            Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into the sources appearing as devices.

Comment

New Version:

Changes:

Added a configuration page that allows you to rename the Zones and Sources of the controller.

Please test this version completely, if it is bug free this will go to the release version.
                              Attached Files

Comment

New version 1.0.16295.171, squashes some more bugs

Comment

Working...
                                X