Problems with IP2IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with IP2IR

I installed and enabled the plugin. It immediately found and added my GC IP2IR. I can't seem to do anything else. I can't add IRTrans Device or GC Receiver or Codes or anything. I click the buttons and it looks like it loads something for a second but nothing.

So then I look at the IP2IR device info and delete the port. Now I get an HTML parse error and can't do anything. i deleted and reinstalled the plugin but the parse error persists.

Are you running on Windows or Linux? I suggest you try deleting 'drhsIP.ini' from the Config directory. This should get you back to square one. Unless you have changed the port on your IP2IR from the default 4998, you shouldn't need to update anything.

Codes are added via the codes page. Here are some of mine for example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 9.41.31 AM.png
Views:	229
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	1403654

Comment

Linux.
      I deleted the ini file and got me back to square 1.

As for the buttons, they don't work in Firefox. I used Chrome and it all seems to work fine

Comment

Originally posted by mxracer95 View Post
        As for the buttons, they don't work in Firefox. I used Chrome and it all seems to work fine
        That's annoying/good to know! I've tested with Safari, Chrome & Edge but not Firefox. I'll give that a go and see if I can fix it in a future update.

Comment

Working...
        X