Plugin Won't Allow Device Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Won't Allow Device Changes

My HS4 IR Plugin will not allow any changes to the IR Device Database.

If I access the IR Plugin/IR Devices page and select "Add GC Sender", the screen refreshes and nothing happens.

If I access the IR Plugin/IR Devices page and select "Write" or "Delete" beside an existing GC Sender, the screen refreshes and nothing happens.

I have tried enabling and disabling the Plugin. I have tried installing updated plugin software over the existing disabled IR Plugin with no effect.

I have not tried deleting then reinstalling the Plugin as I have invested a lot of time with the current working GC Senders.

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug

Should be fixed in 4.0.0.6 which I just uploaded. Should be available to download shortly.

Comment

I think that I have figured this all out!

Even with V4.0.0.6, when I added a device on the IR Devices screen AND exited HS4, the device I added was not listed on the IR Devices display upon reboot.

If I added the device again in the IR Devices screen AND pressed SAVE on the IR DEVICES SETTINGS screen, all of my previous entries were now displayed on the IR Devices display. They were actually in the database, just not displayed until I pressed SAVE.

Hope this helps,

Doug

Comment

Working...
      X