Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Conditioning Control with IRTrans

Hi Yo Yo,

I've developped a program for my air conditionating that deletes and creates the hs2_signals.rem file every time I change the a.a. mode, temperature, vane or fan speed with my interfaz for mainlobby. I've study the IR protocol of communication of my Mitsubishi Air Conditionating and the signal is perfect. The only problem is that I must reload the IrTrans database going to pulse the icon on the right bottom of my screen..

Is there a direct command for do this from home seer?

Hi teflo,

Why must you delete and create the hs2_signals.rem file to do this? Could you give me an overview of the process you're doing? Perhaps I could modify the IRTrans plugin to be more suitable for what you're trying to accomplish if I understood a bit more...

Comment

I must delete the file because there are a lots of cobination for an Air Conditioning IR signal.

Every time change a stutus (temperature, Vane, FanSpeed...), must be send a complete package of 137 bits with the complete description (status On/Off, Temperture, FanSpedd, ..). If I learn all the combinations, are more than 1000! So I thought that modifying the file could be a good solution..

The problem is that when I modify the file I can't do a reload of the IRDatabase so the signal that send is always the same...

I only need a line command for home seer that reload the database
      Last edited by ; December 15, 2006, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I have received a new version of the Client IRTrans with a command that permit to upload the database and now I can control my Air Conditioning with my Touch Pc!

<o></o><o>
        </o>

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Comment

Working...
          X