Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error playing command xx: IR Error: Specified Remote Command [xx] not found - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error playing command xx: IR Error: Specified Remote Command [xx] not found - Fixed!

Hi,

After using the IRTrans plugin without problems for several months, I decided to rearrange all my IR codes. Since I did that a lot of my IR codes are not working anymore. After enabled debug I noticed this error:

Error playing command xx: IR Error: Specified Remote Command [xx] not found

where xx is the IR code that is giving the problem. The code is in the hs2_signals.rem file, so I don't understand why it can't be found. Re-learning the code doesn't help (it does update the hs2_remote.rem file) and even removing and added the IR code from homeseer doesn't correct the problem.

Help?!
    stefxx

Whoops... I figured it out. I made a copy of hs2_signals.rem (and kept the .rem extention), but I did not change the [NAME] tag inside the copied file.

IRTrans kept on reading the old, copied file for homeseer actions, but changes I made through the homeseer interface where being written to the correct file. So that was kind of confusing...
    stefxx

Comment

Working...
    X