ESS Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESS Review

Fdx guys shows up with a wooden crate 7X7X30 with an adult signature required label looking at me a little strange and says "What's up Jack" this crate weighs 28lbs so off to the garage I go, take out 18 some old screw and open the box...

First visual - I like it, very industrial looking, best looking speaker switch I have ever seen

Then to my surprise, I went to pick the unit up and that must have been some dry wood because it still is a heavy piece of gear, now mine is the ESS1 with 11 ESS7's

Fired it up and it lit up

looks like I have a little troubleshooting to do, a few error messages which will be another thread...

But I thought I would share
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

I am glad you got yours, now I can share my pain. keep posted.
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hector, Mine is working just fine, but now I can help you. I'll be wiring mine into the system tomorrow

Thee is a bug or two but I found how to work around it and will be working with James to help fix the issues

Jack
      Over The Hill
      What Hill?
      Where?
      When?
      I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Hows your progress jackpod?
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
        X