Current issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current issues

Ok playing for a day, this is what I have found. The script is not recognizing my modules. The ini is showing module_type=unknown. If I manually go in and change the module_type=ESS7, then it shows the volume and amp. If I make a change the change happens, but then the ini gets overwritten and I lose the module type, which means I lose volume adjustments. There also appears to be an issue when the ini gets overwritten it shows the unit is disconnected, when in reality it is still connected. I also get an error in the log when I try to use the script commands
    9/25/2008 6:40:09 AM - Error - Running script, init error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0414
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors
Working...
X