Max Hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Hubs

I have the other plugin already but it only supports 5 hubs? Before I try this one, does it support more than 5 hubs?

I have only tested up to 4, but I don't have a hard set limit in place. I don't see why it wouldn't be able to handle more. How many are you looking to control/monitor?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL I need 6. The current plugin only supported 5. I needed just one more haha. I know who the hell has 6 TVs in their house. This guy.

Comment

Originally posted by djdzam View Post
        LOL I need 6. The current plugin only supported 5. I needed just one more haha. I know who the hell has 6 TVs in their house. This guy.
        I have 5 TVS (one not used currently) and another coming in May, so I will likely be in your boat soonish.

Like I said, I don't see why it wouldn't support 6 or even 10. The CPU usage is really low on my 4 (basically hovers around 0%). I don't poll the hubs, though I do send a heartbeat message every 30 seconds to keep the connection alive between the two for each hub. That doesn't take long and all the requests are fire an forget and the plugin waits for a response on a another thread.

Since I subscribe to the hubs internal messaging I do get messages that aren't used currently, but they are pretty much ignored.

Basically, give it a try. There is a free 30 day trial for the plugin. If you have any issues with that many hubs, I'll work with you to try and figure it out, but I think that it won't be an issue.

I guess I should ask though, what do you run HS3 on?

Comment

Well dang I should have just installed it. Didn't realize there was a 30 day trial. Thanks I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
          X