Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.1.0.0 is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.1.0.0 is now available!

MeiHarmonyHub v3.1.0.0 is now available in the HomeSeer store (Awaiting Updater Approval)

The following are included:Please see the full descriptions here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194095

Release notes Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194096

Request new Features Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194097

Do you know when this will actually become available to download? I purchased the plugin this weekend and was only provided version 3.0.2.0 to download. It seems like you have made major improvements since then. Specifically, there is little mention of voice in the version I'm running. I ultimately want to be able to control activities and devices via Alexa.

Comment

Originally posted by Yazza101 View Post
      Do you know when this will actually become available to download? I purchased the plugin this weekend and was only provided version 3.0.2.0 to download. It seems like you have made major improvements since then. Specifically, there is little mention of voice in the version I'm running. I ultimately want to be able to control activities and devices via Alexa.
      You can download 3.0.3.18 from the beta section of the updater. It has everything except the ability for the activity voice control devices to track the activity state (on/off).

As for when 3.1.0.0 will be released, I don't have control over it. HomeSeer had to approve it. Betas I can push through fast but not non-betas

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. I'm relatively new to Homeseer and the plugin updater, so I didn't even see the beta section.

Got it installed and it does exactly what I wanted. I can voice control activities via Alexa. You've made a TON of updates since the last official release. Nice job!

Comment

So, this may have been something you fixed between 3.0.18 and the new release, but I was playing around with the virtual remote capability a bit. I defined a couple of virtual remotes and then deleted them. Now when I go back in to create a virtual remote, nothing happens when I select a hub. However, i notice the following red log entries each time I do that. I re-enabled the plugin and this behavior still persists.

Comment

Here is the log extract...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yazza101 View Post
              Here is the log extract...
              Note that if you attach something to your post, you have ti still "insert" it into your post, so I don't see the extract. The new forums are weird about this.

I'm glad it's mostly working and once we get those logs, I'll see if I can figure out what is going on with the virtual remotes. I don't think a lot of people use it. I added it for one specific user so it probably hasn't been put through all it's paces yet (except what I was able to test here).

Comment

Working...
              X