Help with this error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with this error.

Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    what version of the plugin are you running?

Comment

I have 3.1.0.1 installed. Plugin is working just errors in the logs.

Looking at it now I also see it keeps saying "Activities to PowerOff" but I wasn't powering off. The first command was to power off then it repeats it.
      Sep-11 10:38:19 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sep-11 10:38:15 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Living Room Activities to PowerOff (-1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      Sep-11 10:35:19 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sep-11 10:35:09 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Living Room Activities to PowerOff (20690033) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      Sep-11 10:33:15 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sep-11 10:32:57 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Living Room Activities to PowerOff (20487719) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

I also have more then one harmony (5 actually) and same problem. First thing was "power on tv" then i tried netflix then power off. The TV is working, just the error in the logs.
      Sep-11 10:44:32 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sep-11 10:44:29 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Master Bedroom Master Bedroom Activities to Power on TV (28024576) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      Sep-11 10:43:46 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sep-11 10:43:42 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Master Bedroom Master Bedroom Activities to Power on TV (27369659) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      Sep-11 10:43:05 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sep-11 10:43:02 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Master Bedroom Master Bedroom Activities to Power on TV (27367539) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Comment

I have 3.1.0.1 installed. Plugin is working just errors in the logs.

Looking at it now I also see it keeps saying "Activities to PowerOff" but I wasn't powering off. The first command was to power off then it repeats it.
        Sep-11 10:38:19 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Sep-11 10:38:15 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Living Room Activities to PowerOff (-1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
        Sep-11 10:35:19 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Sep-11 10:35:09 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Living Room Activities to PowerOff (20690033) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
        Sep-11 10:33:15 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Sep-11 10:32:57 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Living Room Activities to PowerOff (20487719) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

I also have more then one harmony (5 actually) and same problem. First thing was "power on tv" then i tried netflix then power off. The TV is working, just the error in the logs.
        Sep-11 10:44:32 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Sep-11 10:44:29 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Master Bedroom Master Bedroom Activities to Power on TV (28024576) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
        Sep-11 10:43:46 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Sep-11 10:43:42 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Master Bedroom Master Bedroom Activities to Power on TV (27369659) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
        Sep-11 10:43:05 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Sep-11 10:43:02 AM Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub Master Bedroom Master Bedroom Activities to Power on TV (27367539) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
        can you revert to 3.1.0.0 for now? I need to see what is up with the beta.

Comment

I have reverted and same issue is present.

Let me step back to maybe point you to my error (probley user error). I have been using the original harmony plugin for some time now. I just installed your version (trial) today and I have not uninstalled but disabled the old plugin.

Comment

I have reverted and same issue is present.

Let me step back to maybe point you to my error (probley user error). I have been using the original harmony plugin for some time now. I just installed your version (trial) today and I have not uninstalled but disabled the old plugin.
            sorry..

Ok, so the issue is with setting the powerOff activity?

Let me add some code to that part of the code tonight and release an new version. I may know what is happening.

Comment

No I get an error on any change I make on any of the hubs.

Comment

Ok. I may know what's going on.

Comment

Can you send me your HSPI_MeiHarmonyHubs_KnownHubs.json file contents? What I'm specificlly looking for is if there is a node called "ActivityVoiceControlMappings" for each of the hubs and what it's value is.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                    Can you send me your HSPI_MeiHarmonyHubs_KnownHubs.json file contents? What I'm specificlly looking for is if there is a node called "ActivityVoiceControlMappings" for each of the hubs and what it's value is.
                    Nevermind. I can reproduce the error. Fix coming tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

Nevermind. I can reproduce the error. Fix coming tonight.
                      Thanks looking forward to it.

Comment

Thanks looking forward to it.
                        Beta 3.1.0.2 is released and available in the updater. Post is here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/au...-now-available

Comment

Hi,

I am getting this error also for some reason sending an IR command to two devices.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by kwatt View Post
                            Hi,

I am getting this error also for some reason sending an IR command to two devices.

K.
                            What version are you on?

Comment

D'OH!

All I asked it to do, where this happens, is send a power toggle command to two devices, independently with a delay or on separate macros.

K.

Comment

Working...
                              X