X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stack trace error

Frank,

I’m getting these errors frequently.
    The Connection to Hub with ID c99f42eb-f36a-442a-b588-51fc6f05d417 failed with stack trace: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() at HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.Services.HarmonyHubService.GetHubConfig(S tring hubId) at HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.Services.HarmonyHubService.ConnectionOpen ed(Object sender, ConnectionOpenedEventArgs e) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
    Sep-26 5:06:49 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Connection to Hub with ID c99f42eb-f36a-442a-b588-51fc6f05d417 failed with message: One or more errors occurred.
    Sep-26 5:06:24 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Connection to Hub with ID c99f42eb-f36a-442a-b588-51fc6f05d417 failed with stack trace: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() at HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.Services.HarmonyHubService.GetHubConfig(S tring hubId) at HSPI_MeiHarmonyHub.Services.HarmonyHubService.ConnectionOpen ed(Object sender, ConnectionOpenedEventArgs e) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
    Sep-26 5:06:24 PM MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Connection to Hub with ID c99f42eb-f36a-442a-b588-51fc6f05d417 failed with message: One or more errors occurred.
    Michael

what version are you running?

Comment

3.1.0.3 although I just downloaded and installed 3.1.0.4
      Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
        3.1.0.3 although I just downloaded and installed 3.1.0.4
        Yeah, 3.1.0.3 was actually 3.1.0.2 without the fix for that because I was up too late and forgot how to copy/paste..LOL (actually, I built the debug version then copied the files from the release build which were still at version 3.1.0.2).

Either way, 3.1.0.4 should hopefully help with that issue.

Comment

So I haven’t seen any errors in the log since updating to 3.1.0.4. However, the Hub in question did not respond this morning from HS3. It did respond to Yonomi (an alternative to Alexa because Amazon only works with one hub).

This morning the TV came on as a result of issuing a voice command to Alexa (which then gets translated to Yonomi). I could not control the TV with HS3. I disconnected the hub by using the PI feature and then reconnected. When I reconnected, HS3 controlled the hub via your PI.

Hope this helps because I want this resolved as I am sure you do.

Thanks,
          Last edited by Rvtravlr; September 27, 2018, 09:51 PM.
          Michael

Comment

So I haven’t seen any errors in the log since updating to 3.1.0.4. However, the Hub in question did not respond this morning from HS3. It did respond to Yonomi (an alternative to Alexa because Amazon only works with one hub).

This morning the TV came on as a result of issuing a voice command to Alexa (which then gets translated to Yonomi). I could not control the TV with HS3. I disconnected the hub by using the PI feature and then reconnected. When I reconnected, HS3 controlled the hub via your PI.

Hope this helps because I want this resolved as I am sure you do.

Thanks,
            I will check into the code that sets the "status" of the device. Sometimes (rarely in my experience) it messes up and doesn't set the HS Devices status correct. I have yet to be able to reproduce it at will so its a hard one to track down.

I plan on soon taking a day off work and perhaps rewriting a lot of the connection code and disconnect code logic to clean it up.

Comment

Frank,

After redoing the hub in question, things have settled down. However, the PI seems to disconnect, or the hub goes to sleep, or ? If I disconnect and reconnect it seems to work.

Anyway, I have set up an event to disconnect then connect each hub 50 minutes after the hour. We’ll see if this helps.

Thanks for your continued effort.
              Michael

Comment

Frank,

After redoing the hub in question, things have settled down. However, the PI seems to disconnect, or the hub goes to sleep, or ? If I disconnect and reconnect it seems to work.

Anyway, I have set up an event to disconnect then connect each hub 50 minutes after the hour. We’ll see if this helps.

Thanks for your continued effort.
                Weird, I have a hub the seems to disconnect once a day, but that's it. If you get a chance, can you turn on debug logging, let it "disconnect" once and send me the logs? At the very least it should try and reconnect.

Comment

Your logs start each morning at 0000, correct?
                  Michael

Comment

Your logs start each morning at 0000, correct?
                    That should be correct.

Comment

Working...
                    X