Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[It's back for sale!] MeiHarmonyHub should not be purchased until further notice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[It's back for sale!] MeiHarmonyHub should not be purchased until further notice.

Unfortunately Logitech has released an update that kills local access from the plugin. This is affecting all solutions that I know of out there in the wild (other integrations into other HA systems are also failing with this update).

Because of this, I am recommending that no one purchase this plugin while I work on a fix, if I can find one. I have contacted HST to ask they they remove it from the store for now so that people don't purchase a plugin that likely won't work for them once they update their hubs.

For those that already have purchased it, I am working diligently on a fix, but I am beholden to whatever logitech has done. I know for a fact that the phone app can talk to the hubs locally, so it is possible, but depending on the security they've placed on that connection, it could be an up hill battle.

For now if you are able to block internet access to your hubs, I would, but this will likely mean you can't make any changes to your hubs as they sync with the internet to get updates to devices/activities (I believe, I have not tested this).

Update: HST has removed the ability to purchase this plug-in for now. I will have them re-enable it as soon as I am able to get the plugin working again.

Comment

Update: HST has restored the ability to purchase the plugin again! If you want to purchase it, you can here:

https://shop.homeseer.com/products/m...lug-in-for-hs3

Comment

Working...
      X