Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logitech Local API Access - How to get the current version of the plugin to work

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMxyzptlk
    replied
    What version of the MyHarmony app is the latest? I have installed .97 on Mac and don't have anything about beta firmware, full screen, app scrolled down and to the right nowhere to be seen. Hub plugged into my Mac and led is green.

Leave a comment:

• getmp3s
    replied
    for me i had to press F9 (without holding the alt key down) and then i got in to the firmware update screen and successfully updated to .210 and now HS is connected again, yeay.

Leave a comment:

• tenholde
    replied
    Originally posted by keithj69 View Post

I had similar issues until I found a usb cable that worked. I don't know where the original one is at and just kept trying cables until it worked after updating the myharmony software.
    I never saw an Install button, and I checked that screen was fully displayed. Per others' suggestion, I removed MyHarmony program and downloaded and installed most current version, and all worked great and my house is happy again!

Leave a comment:

• keithj69
    replied
    Originally posted by tenholde View Post
    I am having difficulty updating the firmware. I hit ALT-F9, scroll down to the end of the page and select Update Firmware, i plug in the hub but never get an install button.
    I had similar issues until I found a usb cable that worked. I don't know where the original one is at and just kept trying cables until it worked after updating the myharmony software.

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied
    Thanks Jon,
    I‘m thinking about upgrading to .210 so I can‘t forget it before 31.12.
    I‘ve noticed that my Harmony hub often loses the WiFi connection, is there a way to rconnect ?
    Fischi

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by Fischi View Post
    I‘ve downgraded to .193 and blocked the domains to update automatically.
    What‘s ther difference between .193 and .210 ?
    Fischi
    With .210 you will not need to block your domains and everything should work normally. 210 will expire at the end of December, however Logitech should be releasing a new firmware version before that time.

Leave a comment:

• Fischi
    replied
    I‘ve downgraded to .193 and blocked the domains to update automatically.
    What‘s ther difference between .193 and .210 ?
    Fischi

Leave a comment:

• Tomgru
    replied
    Originally posted by MattLau View Post
    Same here as Kenm said. But on windows.

but has to press Alt+f9 before the login page
    it is not really always there :-). I had it snapped in Windows to one half the screen, so I could use the other half for the directions. That's when I couldn't see the install button.... Just maximize if you can't see it tenholde

Leave a comment:

• goldriver
    replied
    I am having difficulty updating the firmware. I hit ALT-F9, scroll down to the end of the page and select Update Firmware, i plug in the hub but never get an install button.
    Remove and re-install myharmony app, this worked for me

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Rvtravlr
    replied
    Working here. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kwatt
    replied
    I just did it on a Mac and it worked fine, after I figured out where the upgrade actually was.

If it can see the hub it should work and, it does fix the comms problem so far as I can tell.

K.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Same here as Kenm said. But on windows.

but had to press Alt+f9 before the login page

Leave a comment:

• kenm
    replied
    On a Mac, the Install button is always there just grayed out until the hub is connected and booted.

Leave a comment:

• Tomgru
    replied
    I just went through this. Make sure you have the screen fully maximized or the install button will be hidden off to the right. Took me about 20 minutes to figure that one out

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tenholde
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X