Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiHarmonyHub is back up for sale! (now 20% off!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiHarmonyHub is back up for sale! (now 20% off!)

With Logitech supporting our community and restoring local control, I have verified the plugin works with the new beta firmware and have ask HST to put the plugin back for sale.

While .210 is indeed a beta firmware, Logitech has stated that they will be rolling this feature back into their normal firmare in January. If you want to update your Hub to the beta firmware, please see this thread: https://shop.homeseer.com/products/m...lug-in-for-hs3

In celebration of Logitech supporting us, for the rest of the year, I have put the plugin on sale for 20% off

Comment

Is anyone else been unable to get the license code after buying this plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post
        Is anyone else been unable to get the license code after buying this plugin?
        You need to go in your homeseer store account history and you’ll find it there

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post

You need to go in your homeseer store account history and you’ll find it there

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
          I've seen the license code email take a couple of hours. I get the Paypal receipt right away along with plugin installation instructions but the license code takes a while.

Ken
          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

It's been a day now. I'm not sure how to get to "history", but I did stumble into something that shows this order as pending - though they have taken the money and sent a confirmed e-mail.
            I guess that the process is not as automated as one would hope. Maybe when someone comes in after Christmas they'll take care of it.

Comment

@joegr

When did you purchase the license ? I boyught it this morning, altough I did not either received my license by email, it was already registered in my account

to see your purchases together with your LicenseId, log in to https://shop.homeseer.com/account with your credentials then upsaits in the right corner you will see a line saying "Logged in as 'youyr user name'" click on your user name you should then see all your purchases order, click on the latest (the one for the meiharmony) and on the detailed order page is the license ID

cheers

Comment

Thanks, That worked.

Comment

Please note that for the rest of the year, in order to get the 20% off, you HAVE to use the following code!

MHH-20

This is valid through December 31, 2018!

Comment

The code did not work...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skjermbilde.PNG
Views:	150
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	1270879

Comment

Code did not work for me either.

Comment

I've contacted HomeSeer. I will try and get it sorted out tomorrow and maybe see if we can extend it a day or two.

Sorry about that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

HomeSeer has extended the coupon code to last through today! Use it while you can!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Great - it worked. Thanks!

Comment

Arrrg finally got the plugin working after messing with Mono version back and forth. And then realize that I now sadly missed the promotion. ** Sniff **

Comment

Working...
                              X