Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.1.0.11 (Beta) is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.1.0.11 (Beta) is now available!

MeiHarmonyHub v3.1.0.11 is now available in the HomeSeer store and in the updater (Beta Section)!

The following are included:
    • Runs discover on plugin start up to find hubs
    • If a hub with the .250 firmware is installed (and therefore has a new unique id), the plugin will update the existing hub settings with the new unique id.
    • If a hub is added via the "By Ip" method and another hub exists with the same IP address, but the new hub as the new style unique and Id and the old one has the old one, there will be a button on the old one called "Fix UID" which will merge the two devices keeping the old hub and it's settings and just changing it's unique id.
    IF YOU HAVE A COMPLEX SETUP (FOR THIS PLUGIN), PLEASE BACK UP YOUR SETTINGS BEFORE RUNNING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS JUST A PRECAUTION. AFTER THE PLUGIN STARTS UP THE FIRST TIME, CHECK TO MAKE SURE ANY VIRTUAL REMOTES, VOICE COMMAND DEVICES, ETC. STILL WORK.

Please see the full descriptions here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194095

Release notes Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194096

Request new Features Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194097

PLEASE DON'T INSTALL THIS VERSION. I FOUND A MAJOR BUG i'M TRYING TO FIX NOW. i NEED TO ADJUST ALL DEVICE ADDRESSES TO MATCH THE NEW ADDRESS

Comment

yes saw that... I had to manually start from stratch. Then no errors in logs.

on v.12 will my setting going to be kept back ?

If no... i do not mind.. it takes 5-10 minutes to do my event again ( the command is somewhat cached and the setting too ( repeat x time with delays) if i select to good device) ...so this is not long.

edit : Can't believe I saw your warning just after I finished updating my events haha

Comment

On a side note, I have to say your plugin did really copes better with the harmony hubs since 2-3 month. Before , some command was not sent to the hub, but since a while... all is rock solid.
        Thanks!!

NB : the hub id number is somewhat very longer than before.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
          yes saw that... I had to mannually start from stratch.

on v.12 will my setting going to be kept back ?

If no... i do not mind.. it takes 5-10 minutes to do my event again ( the command is somewhat cached and the setting too ( repeat x time with delays) if i select to good device) ...so this is not long.
          No, I've fixed it in a way that if you installed .11 it will still fix the addresses (whew). It's in the updater now if you want to try it.

Comment

On a side note, I have to say your plugin did really copes better with the harmony hubs since 2-3 month. Before , some command was not sent to the hub, but since a while... all is rock solid.
            Thanks!!

NB : the hub id number is somewhat very longer than before.
            They moved from a 32 character unique id to a 40 character one.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

They moved from a 32 character unique id to a 40 character one.
              Just curious ? do you have a theory why is that ?

Comment

no error so far :
                Feb-18 18:12:24 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in MeiHarmonyHub
                Feb-18 18:12:24 Starting Plug-In MeiHarmonyHub loaded in 5603 milliseconds
                Feb-18 18:12:24 Starting Plug-In Plugin MeiHarmonyHub started successfully in 5157 milliseconds
                Feb-18 18:12:19 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin MeiHarmonyHub ...
                Feb-18 18:12:19 Info Connection to homeseer successful.
                Feb-18 18:12:19 Info Plugin MeiHarmonyHub has connected. IP:

Comment

Tested some command. V.12 Seems to works fine !!

Comment

Tested some command. V.12 Seems to works fine !!
                    Glad to hear it..it's been a rollercoaster of a day! LOL. Spent my whole lunch on fixing it and then an hour after work....That's what I get for assuming that a Unique ID wouldn't change (and it never should!)

Comment

Glad to hear it..it's been a rollercoaster of a day! LOL. Spent my whole lunch on fixing it and then an hour after work....That's what I get for assuming that a Unique ID wouldn't change (and it never should!)
                      yeah that's intense when you think of it ( changing the id of the hubs). ---- Maybe they are selling to many hubs ...and they needed to change the id number XD... or they thought is would add security with more numbers lol.

Thanks for your time!! Your plugin is rock solid since 2-3 months.

---

Anyways my system is stable now. Time to clone the ssd

Comment

I have updated to version 12 and see the following error in the logs:
                        The Connection to Hub with ID 6f60f4b6f1b6a25cc9767380360c2b1xxxxxxx failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)

I have done a rescan but it says it has found the 4 hubs I have. Still seeing the errors.

Comment

Originally posted by ozinnewy View Post
                          The Connection to Hub with ID 6f60f4b6f1b6a25cc9767380360c2b1xxxxxxx failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)

I have done a rescan but it says it has found the 4 hubs I have. Still seeing the errors.
                          Can you turn on debug logging in the general settings and then reproduce and send me the logs. They are int [your HS3 install directory]/Logs/MeiHarmonyHub[YYYYMMDD].log where YYYYMMDD is the date you captured the error.

Comment

Originally posted by ozinnewy View Post

also, if you are on firmware .250, did you follow the instructions in the sticky to turn on XMPP on your hub?

Comment

also, if you are on firmware .250, did you follow the instructions in the sticky to turn on XMPP on your hub?
                              Thanks sirmeili, checked when I got home from work and one of the hubs was on older firmware. Updated the hub to the latest firmware, so far all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X