Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.1.0.12 (Beta) is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, so sorry for the delay we have been away. Thee is no log being created, last time the log was created was the 20th.

Comment

What is interesting, in installed addons menu under setup I do not see the toggle switch for this addon. All I see is some text which says 'loaded remotely'.

Comment

Just a bit of extra info. If I try another plugin it installs and runs fine. If I try the MeiHarmony plugin from the main repository I get the same results as I get from the beta.

Comment

Sorry Frank, I rebooted HS3 and when it loaded back up prompted me to upgrade the version. Doing this has fixed the issue. Thanks as ever for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by GTI_SI View Post
            Sorry Frank, I rebooted HS3 and when it loaded back up prompted me to upgrade the version. Doing this has fixed the issue. Thanks as ever for your support!
            Glad it's working. Sorry for the delayed response, I was stuck in a meeting for 4.5 hours

Comment

Please don’t apologise. You’re support is more responsive than almost any other service I use

Comment

Working...
              X