Can't add my hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't add my hub

I am trying out this plugin but it won't add any hubs. I do have XMPP enabled and have the latest trial from the homeseer store (not the beta's though). Plugin starts okay but when I type in an IP address I get the following error in the log...
    Feb-20 18:09:21 MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Connection to Hub with ID failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.Client.GetSessionToken(String ip, String username, String password, Boolean bypassLogitech) at HarmonyHub.Client.Authenticate() at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
    Feb-20 18:09:21 MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Connection to Hub with ID failed with message: AuthToken swap failed.
    It seems like an authentication error but I can't find anyplace to actually type in my username and password?

Both my hubs are currently working with the "Other" Harmony plugin so I know they should work...

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you have to use the beta, 3.1.0.12

Comment

Originally posted by 04special View Post
      I am trying out this plugin but it won't add any hubs. I do have XMPP enabled and have the latest trial from the homeseer store (not the beta's though). Plugin starts okay but when I type in an IP address I get the following error in the log...
      Feb-20 18:09:21 MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Connection to Hub with ID failed with stack trace: at HarmonyHub.Client.GetSessionToken(String ip, String username, String password, Boolean bypassLogitech) at HarmonyHub.Client.Authenticate() at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
      Feb-20 18:09:21 MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Connection to Hub with ID failed with message: AuthToken swap failed.
      It seems like an authentication error but I can't find anyplace to actually type in my username and password?

Both my hubs are currently working with the "Other" Harmony plugin so I know they should work...

Thanks!
      make sure you've installed it from the Beta. I wanted some people to try it first before I released it to "production". You can find it in the Beta section at the bottom of the updater.

Comment

Downloaded the Beta and it's working! Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by 04special View Post
          Downloaded the Beta and it's working! Thanks for the responses.
          Awesome! Glad to hear it's working!

Comment

Working...
          X