How to re-create HS device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to re-create HS device

I replaced some audio gear so I updated the harmony app. These changes didn't get reflected in the plug-in/HS, so I remove the hub from the plug-in and deleted the HS devices associated with that hub. I scanned and added the hub back to the plug-in, but it did not re-create the HS device. Is there a way of forcing the HS devices to be re-created?

This shouldn't happen. Can you turn on debug loggins in the general settings of the plugin, then go to the hub and click "Poll hub for changes" or just restart the plugin. Then send me the logs (in /Logs/HSPI_MeiHarmonyHubYYYYMMDD.log in your homeseer install directory). Also send me a name of one of the devices you expect to see, but don't.

Thanks
    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Somewhat embraced to say this, but I guess I didn't try re-starting the plug-in. But that fixed the problem. By the way, I couldn't find "Poll hub for changes" button; what page/section is that on?

Comment

Originally posted by krh1009 View Post
        Somewhat embraced to say this, but I guess I didn't try re-starting the plug-in. But that fixed the problem. By the way, I couldn't find "Poll hub for changes" button; what page/section is that on?
        It's located where device status shows connected or disconnected. On the right side there should be buttons for Disconnect, Connect, and Poll hub for changes. However, I have 3 hubs and the "Poll hub for changes" is missing from on one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by krh1009 View Post
          You might not be on the newest beta. .13 is in the beta section. The "Poll hub for changes" device command was added since the current main release was released. I am about to push my current beta to the main release.

Also note that it "should" update the devices from the hub (a "sync if you will), by default, once a day.
          MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Working...
          X