Errors started a couple of days ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors started a couple of days ago

I'm getting these errors every minute or 2 but they are too generic to chase. All 3 of my hubs seem to be working.

Mar-12 12:09:00 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Mar-12 12:08:00 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Mar-12 12:07:00 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Mar-12 12:05:00 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin MeiHarmonyHub, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Are you on 3.1.0.14? I think I might know what is causing it.
    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Yes, it looks like I updated on 3/10. That also may be when the errors began. I forgot I had applied the update.
      Randy Prade
      Aurora, CO
      Prades.net

Comment

Ok. I'm pretty sure it is related to how I'm trying to cache a list of HomeSeer devices. I will check it out tonight. I will also check my local install as I'm running .14 as well.
        MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Filtering my log, it is clear the errors began at the time I updated to .14 on the afternoon of March 10. I don’t usually look at my log unless there are problems. I happened to look at it last night and discovered the errors. The plug-in has not crashed and does seem to be working.
          Randy Prade
          Aurora, CO
          Prades.net

Comment

rprade this is fixed in 3.1.0.15 in the beta section of the updater.
            MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Working...
            X