Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the "Activity Changed" feature go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanxs Frank, for the guidance The Harmony Hub Activities "PowerOff" condition works when one uses either the Harmony control or Alexa. I was thinking about maybe using a Aeon Labs energy switch to monitor TV wattage usage as a feedback mechanism to confirm the OFF state? Mike
    Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
    Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
      Thanxs Frank, for the guidance The Harmony Hub Activities "PowerOff" condition works when one uses either the Harmony control or Alexa. I was thinking about maybe using a Aeon Labs energy switch to monitor TV wattage usage as a feedback mechanism to confirm the OFF state? Mike
      You could. I only allow the TV to be controlled by the harmony (I have all other remotes locked up) so I guess I don't have that problem..LOL. If the activity is off, it means the tV is off. If it has an ethernet port or wireless, you might be able to check if it's available that way too possibly.
      MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Again thanxs for the recommendations so my (your) Living Room Occupancy events seem to work until SWMBO breaks it and complains that the house is too complicated! The life and tribulations of a homeseer enthusiast. Mike
        Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
        Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
        HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
        X