X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by ts1234 View Post
    Thanks! Awesome plugin by the way. The automation of the home theater environment is one of the best piece of the overall effort.
    Glad you like it. If you have any feature requests, I"m always willing to consider them and implement them of possible.

Leave a comment:

• ts1234
    replied
    Thanks! Awesome plugin by the way. The automation of the home theater environment is one of the best piece of the overall effort.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I have had some hubs exhibit some weird issues, but I can't attribute it directly to the .250 firmware.

If you turn on xmpp and update to .250 the plugin will attempt to make all the changes necessary to adjust to the changes (mainly the hubs ID change) without affecting any of your configuration. If you want though, you can backup your whole HS3 install directory and restore it (copy it back over itself) to revert any changes. And I believe you can still revert the hub back to .210 using the methods used before.

Leave a comment:

• ts1234
    started a topic Turning on XMPP...any Issues?

Turning on XMPP...any Issues?

Just looking for a little reassurance...

Assuming I am running the latest beta version of MeiHarmonyHub, if I upgrade my hub to the latest version and then go back in and enable XMPP can someone please confirm all devices in Homeseer will still be there with no changes. I have so much tied into a tablet to control my entertainment pieces and various other controls in my studio via HSTouch and Alexa that last time (ROKU's fault) it took me days to rebuild it all.

Is there any risk here at all?

THANKS!
    Tom

Current Date/Time: 4/20/2019 8:31:40 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.531

System Uptime: 3 Days 20 Hours 44 Minutes 12 Seconds

Number of Devices: 446
    Number of Events: 166
    Available Threads: 800
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 7
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0

In Virtual Machine: No MFG: gigabyte technology co., ltd.
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.59.0: BLBackup
    2.0.6.0: BLMarantz
    3.0.0.64: EasyTrigger
    3.9.610.5: HSBuddy
    3.1.0.17: MeiHarmonyHub
    3.0.0.31: Nest
    3.0.1.109: PHLocation
    1.0.0.7: Restart
    3.0.1.6: weatherXML
    3.0.1.261: Z-Wave
Working...