Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to Hub

My HS logs are being spammed with these messages for 2 out of my 3 hubs:
    May-10 3:40:58 PM Info The Connection to Hub with ID e82088e71bbe3a3e8b9c32b9d2298ad6efc3c687 was closed
    May-10 3:40:58 PM Error The Connection to Hub with ID e82088e71bbe3a3e8b9c32b9d2298ad6efc3c687 failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
    May-10 3:40:58 PM Error The Connection to Hub with ID e82088e71bbe3a3e8b9c32b9d2298ad6efc3c687 failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.0.100:5222
    This just started today.

This generally occurs due to network conditions. The Wifi in the hubs is really crappy and can be affected by the quality of the power supply or quality of the power.

Have you tried power cycling the hubs?

Also can you go into the phone app and check the versions of the hubs? I'm curious if they did another push.
    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

I tried power cycling. The version is 4.15.250.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

The problem resolved itself - weird, but I'm positive it was the hub's fault... I saw they were all "Away" and trying to connect via cloud (even though they were all on the network).

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
          The problem resolved itself - weird, but I'm positive it was the hub's fault... I saw they were all "Away" and trying to connect via cloud (even though they were all on the network).
          Sorry I lost track of this. Been a busy weekend with mother's day.

I will say I have seen that with one of my hubs. Even in the phone app they say away. It's like the hub decides it no longer wants to allow local control of any kind (Even from the phone app which uses web sockets and not XMPP). In my case one of my hubs was down for weeks until it just started working without any changes.
          MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Working...
          X