No announcement yet.

Can't display Device Config pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I still have this problem too. The device config page works for one of my two hubs, but not for the other.

Comment

During my trying to fix this problem I ended up deleting the hub from the plugin and re-adding it. I also deleted all the associated HS devices. After re-adding the hub the harmony devices page is working again. I did have to update all the events that use the harmony plugin.
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I have only one hub, I don't recall ever having that config menu display anything other then a blank screen. What's it supposed to have? Can anyone post a screen shot who has the config page working so I can see what I'm missing. Had this plugin over a year and never got that page to work. 3.1.0.18

Comment

I'm on 3.1.0.18 and still have this error.
          iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Ok. I will try and reproduce locally.
            MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

I have the same issue with nothing showing in the "Device Configuration" page. No errors show up in the logs even when I set "Debug" in the "HomeSeer Logging Level" option.

Comment

I still have the issue too. I have two hubs. If I select the first one, then the device config page works correctly. If I select the second hub, then nothing happens, other than the below error in the log.
                May-28 8:19:09 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Comment

I'm on a deployment the next two nights. I'll be looking into this then. I also need to check if the version is correct. Has everyone who installed this used the release version and not the beta?
                  MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                    Has everyone who installed this used the release version and not the beta?
                    I am using the released version.

Comment

Working...
                    X