Can't display Device Config pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't display Device Config pages

When I go to the Device Config menu option and select a hub I get a blank page with just the header and footer info.

I get the following in the log:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 11.22.15 AM.png
Views:	478
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	1306683

Running version 3.1.0.17 of the plugin.

Thanks,
    Ken
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Ken,

I'm gonna look into this for you. I ended up working till 1am and got only a few hours sleep. It might not be until tomorrow, but I will get to it.

Comment

Consider it Low priority. I'm working again so when you get a chance but don't rush.

Thanks,
      Ken
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

I am seeing the exact same thing. The error in the log is identical to kenm .

I was having trouble with local access to the hub due to Unifi WiFi access points broadcast blocking, but I think that is unrelated. That issue has been fixed.

Marty
        iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I now notice that I have the same problem when I try to go to the config for one of my hubs. It works for the other hub.
          Jun-26 9:43:20 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Comment

I'll be checking this out this week. Sorry for the long wait. If anyone can turn on debug logging and send me the generated log files after they create the issue, it should help.

Comment

Does this help?
              Attached Files

Comment

I don't actually see an error in the logs, which is kind of odd, but doesn't mean it's no throwing an error. I'll look tonight and see if I can figure it out. It's probably something stupid (on my part).

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                  I don't actually see an error in the logs, which is kind of odd, but doesn't mean it's no throwing an error. I'll look tonight and see if I can figure it out. It's probably something stupid (on my part).
                  Yeah, it didn't seem like it.
                  I selected the bedroom hub under device configuration and nothing happened on that screen. (No devices or anything shown) This did appear in the log (level set to INFO):
                  Jun-26 9:59:35 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
                  Jun-26 9:59:35 PM Info Page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config; Data selectedDeviceHub=&selectedDevice=&selectedCommand=&device_h ub=8b839c60dc27ae9adad8d66be1cd1087eaeabd0b&id=device_hub
                  Jun-26 9:59:32 PM Info Page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config
                  If there are any other files that would help (ini, json, whatever) related to the plugin, I can send them too.

Comment

Hi sirmeili . Any progress on this bug? I'm still getting this error.

I recently had to update one of my devices (Sony TV) and can't get this plugin to scan for the new device.

I could delete the INI and reinstall the plugin but that would mean I have to edit all my activities that use this plugin.

Thanks, M

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

What version of the plugin are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                        What version of the plugin are you on?

Comment

Can you give me your exact steps to reproduce? Is it the same as the OP?

Comment

Yep.....same as OP. Click on Plugins/MeiHarmonyHub/Device Configuration....then select hub from drop down list. Nothing happens and the error appears in the log.

Sep-20 5:47:34 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

Also get the same error in the log when trying to set up an event that uses "MeiHarmonyHub: Send Device Command"

I'm off to work soon but let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. E..g debug log or anything else that may be of use.

Comment

Working...
                              X