No announcement yet.

Can't display Device Config pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I still have this problem too. The device config page works for one of my two hubs, but not for the other.

Comment

During my trying to fix this problem I ended up deleting the hub from the plugin and re-adding it. I also deleted all the associated HS devices. After re-adding the hub the harmony devices page is working again. I did have to update all the events that use the harmony plugin.
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

I have only one hub, I don't recall ever having that config menu display anything other then a blank screen. What's it supposed to have? Can anyone post a screen shot who has the config page working so I can see what I'm missing. Had this plugin over a year and never got that page to work. 3.1.0.18

Comment

I'm on 3.1.0.18 and still have this error.
          iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Ok. I will try and reproduce locally.

Comment

I have the same issue with nothing showing in the "Device Configuration" page. No errors show up in the logs even when I set "Debug" in the "HomeSeer Logging Level" option.

Comment

I still have the issue too. I have two hubs. If I select the first one, then the device config page works correctly. If I select the second hub, then nothing happens, other than the below error in the log.
                May-28 8:19:09 AM Error Posting back to plugin web page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Comment

I'm on a deployment the next two nights. I'll be looking into this then. I also need to check if the version is correct. Has everyone who installed this used the release version and not the beta?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                    Has everyone who installed this used the release version and not the beta?
                    I am using the released version.

Comment

If you were using the "production" version, it was for some reason still .16 even though I know I submitted .18 for approval. For now I have increased the version number on both the production and the beta to 3.1.0.19 and pushed it up. You can access the beta now, the production one tomorrow. They are the same exact version.

Comment

If you were using the "production" version, it was for some reason still .16 even though I know I submitted .18 for approval. For now I have increased the version number on both the production and the beta to 3.1.0.19 and pushed it up. You can access the beta now, the production one tomorrow. They are the same exact version.
                        I updated to 3.1.0.19 listed under beta and now when I go to the "Device Configuration" page and select the only hub on the list (which by the way is named "MeiHarmonyHub: Unknown: Harmony Hub Hub" for some reason) I get this error in the logs:
                        Posting back to plugin web page MeiHarmonyHub_Device_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Comment

Ok thanks. I thought I fixed it..I will recheck it or see if there is something else.

Comment

Yes, I'm still getting the same error with the newest version...

Comment

Ok thanks. I thought I fixed it..I will recheck it or see if there is something else.
                              Thank you <3

Something else I should add; when i go to the "Device Configuration" page I don't see any devices either after selecting the Hub in the drop down menu, in fact nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by HS14 View Post

Thank you <3

Something else I should add; when i go to the "Device Configuration" page I don't see any devices either after selecting the Hub in the drop down menu, in fact nothing happens.
                                same issue with me, on the latest version
                                Paul.

Comment

Working...
                                X