HS Not Seeing Activities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandrews View Post
    I'm seeing similar issues. Control works fine mostly from Homeseer but activity changes I make using the remote no longer update Homeseer. So for example watch TV activity I start from Homeseer and it works, then I power off using the remote and HS forever thinks Watch TV activity is running still.

I also noticed the status for the parent device occasionally gets disconnected and needs to be connected again and FYI connected has too many "n" in spelling, it shows as connnected.

When HS doesn't know what activity is running if I click disconnect and then connect it works and updates the activity, almost seems the hub needs to be polled for activity changes and polling isn't running/ working maybe.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    can you also please show me your general settings for the plugin?
    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

can you also please show me your general settings for the plugin?
      Sure, here it is

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

can you try changing "Update Activity Device" to "When hub updates activity" and/or "On activity Finish" and see if that works? If so, I think I need check the logic for "when activity starts"
        MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Yeah, the hub is found on discovery.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by kwatt View Post
            Yeah, the hub is found on discovery.

K.
            What so you have the "Update Activity Device" setting in the general settings of the plugin set to?
            MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

That's set to "When hub updaters activity" presently.

I don't know if it's related but, the Harmony Hub "lost" some commands however the activities are still all working okay so I don't think that's a problem but, worth mentioning anyway.

K.

Comment

FWIW I'm seeing similar problems. In addition, I tried reinstalling the add-in for MEIHarmonyHub and it doesn't show in the list of installed plug-ins, although it shows in the drop-down menu in Homeseer.

Regards,

Dennis

Click image for larger version

Name:	Interfaces and Add Ons.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1311227

Comment

Got it working again. Had to update Homeseer (to 3.0.0.534) and then the MeiHarmonyHub plugin became visible. Once that was done, I removed the plugin and reinstalled it. That appears to have fixed the problems.

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

On the strength of that I tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling and that hasn't worked either apparently.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by kwatt View Post
                      On the strength of that I tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling and that hasn't worked either apparently.

K.
                      Can you turn on debug logging in the plugin, change the activity a few times on the remote, and then send me the logs?
                      MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

I spoke too soon. Mine quit again. I have an Event called "Control TV On" that fires and used to turn the TV on and off. Should I try the Beta of the plugin? BTW, the Harmony Hub works just fine with a remote or via the Android app. Used to work great through Homeseer but not since the last update. Here's the log with debug turned on:

Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source
                        Jun-24 19:38:54 Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Activities to Watch TV (23376630)
                        Jun-24 19:38:54 Event Event Trigger "Control TV On"
                        Jun-24 19:38:38 Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Activities to Watch TV (23376630)
                        Jun-24 19:38:38 Event Event Trigger "Control TV On"
                        Jun-24 19:38:30 Debug Posting back data on page (MeiHarmonyHub_General_Config) with data: id=HSLoggingLevel&HSLoggingLevel=4
                        Jun-24 19:38:30 Info Page MeiHarmonyHub_General_Config; Date id=HSLoggingLevel&HSLoggingLevel=4
                        Jun-24 19:38:27 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:38:17 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:38:16 Info Page MeiHarmonyHub_General_Config
                        Jun-24 19:38:07 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:37:57 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:37:50 Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Activities to Watch TV (23376630)
                        Jun-24 19:37:50 Event Event Trigger "Control TV On"
                        Jun-24 19:37:47 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:37:37 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:37:33 Device Control Device: MeiHarmonyHub MeiHarmonyHub Living Room Activities to Watch TV (23376630)
                        Jun-24 19:37:33 Event Event Trigger "Control TV On"
                        Jun-24 19:37:27 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:37:17 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:37:07 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:36:57 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:36:47 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:36:37 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.
                        Jun-24 19:36:27 Info Polling Hubs for updated devices and activities.

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

Not sure what this status from Homeseer means, I can't seem to reconnect to the Harmony Hub:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Harmony_Hub_Status.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	1312461

Comment

Originally posted by dennismccreery View Post
                            ...I can't seem to reconnect to the Harmony Hub...
                            Have you tried disabling the plugin, then re-enabling it?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

Can you turn on debug logging in the plugin, change the activity a few times on the remote, and then send me the logs?
                              Sure, that's not a problem, got it enabled and will try my usual on a and off routines and let you know what it does but, on same so far.

K.

Comment

Have you tried disabling the plugin, then re-enabling it?
                                Tried that, still shows "Forcefully disconnected" as status and won't update or talk.

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

Working...
                                X