• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by kwatt View Post
    Yeah, the hub is found on discovery.

K.
    What so you have the "Update Activity Device" setting in the general settings of the plugin set to?

Leave a comment:

• kwatt
    replied
    Yeah, the hub is found on discovery.

K.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    can you try changing "Update Activity Device" to "When hub updates activity" and/or "On activity Finish" and see if that works? If so, I think I need check the logic for "when activity starts"

Leave a comment:

• bandrews
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

can you also please show me your general settings for the plugin?
    Sure, here it is

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by bandrews View Post
    I'm seeing similar issues. Control works fine mostly from Homeseer but activity changes I make using the remote no longer update Homeseer. So for example watch TV activity I start from Homeseer and it works, then I power off using the remote and HS forever thinks Watch TV activity is running still.

I also noticed the status for the parent device occasionally gets disconnected and needs to be connected again and FYI connected has too many "n" in spelling, it shows as connnected.

When HS doesn't know what activity is running if I click disconnect and then connect it works and updates the activity, almost seems the hub needs to be polled for activity changes and polling isn't running/ working maybe.

can you also please show me your general settings for the plugin?

Leave a comment:

• bandrews
    replied
    I'm seeing similar issues. Control works fine mostly from Homeseer but activity changes I make using the remote no longer update Homeseer. So for example watch TV activity I start from Homeseer and it works, then I power off using the remote and HS forever thinks Watch TV activity is running still.

I also noticed the status for the parent device occasionally gets disconnected and needs to be connected again and FYI connected has too many "n" in spelling, it shows as connnected.

When HS doesn't know what activity is running if I click disconnect and then connect it works and updates the activity, almost seems the hub needs to be polled for activity changes and polling isn't running/ working maybe.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Nope still not working.

I tried removing the hub, rediscovering it and HS "sees" it fine as does all else.

Tried extended off periods, power removed.

K.
    What do you mean by HS Sees it fine? So it is found during discovery?

Can you post a screen shot of your "general" settings?

Leave a comment:

• kwatt
    replied
    Nope still not working.

I tried removing the hub, rediscovering it and HS "sees" it fine as does all else.

Tried extended off periods, power removed.

K.

Leave a comment:

• ttantalol
    replied
    No errors for 48 hours. I think my system has a grace period now. Question is... How long?

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Nope, still not reporting activity changes to HS.

K.
    does it say it is connected?

Leave a comment:

• kwatt
    replied
    Nope, still not reporting activity changes to HS.

K.

Leave a comment:

• kwatt
    replied
    Done that, got this:
    Jun-11 20:33:53 Error The Connection to Hub with ID 4d97790b8239ead10bfdadcd15511434c0744087 failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
    Jun-11 20:33:53 Error The Connection to Hub with ID 4d97790b8239ead10bfdadcd15511434c0744087 failed with message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.2.22:5222
    Restrarted the plugin, will report back once I see if it's sorted.

K.

Leave a comment:

• ttantalol
    replied
    Im saying home automation in general involves too much babysitting.

Leave a comment:

• kwatt
    replied
    Thanks, I'll try a long off period overnight and try it again tomorrow.

I saw what you meant and the hub, connected in the app, still wasn't playing nice.

K.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by ttantalol View Post
    Too much babysitting?
    And what are you trying to say here? I'm genuinely asking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X