Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

Hi Guys,

I had my hub connected but recently it stopped working.
    The errors I'm getting are:
    Jun-08 9:31:50 PM Error The Connection to Hub with ID failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
    Jun-08 9:31:50 PM Error The Connection to Hub with ID failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.0.13:5222
    I have removed the hub and now trying to re add it but it cant find it. I have confirmed the IP is correct and I have XMPP enabled, but still no connection.

Any advice on where to go from here would be great.

Thanks

Try an extended powercycle of the hub (like 30 minutes). This sometimes happens with 2 of my hubs. If you have android phones, check in the hub selection list of the harmony app if it says "Away" even if you are on the same network (unfortunately the iOS app always just says connect). If you are on androi and they do always say Away, then you this is the issue. For some reason after some period of time, some hubs just refuse all local connections (even from the harmony app). I've found that not even a quick power cycle will do and I have to keep them unplugged for about 30 min or so.
    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Working...
    X