Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does not work on HS3 v3.0.534

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by MNB View Post

    Frank, I'm using IOS and noticed that I can see the firmware both using the Harmony app and the actual remote. One of my devices reverted to .250 whilst the other was on .210, I found one of my hubs unable to connect to my WiFi network even thought it was only a few yards away from my AP so I had to replace it with a new one.

    Side note I noticed that when I ping either working Hub IP address I still get
    "Destination Host unreachable" am I missing something? Mike
    I can't remember what .210 was. I think .206 was the one they removed XMPP and .210 was I thin the one you could manually update to (the beta one).

    I pinged my hubs and I am definitely able to ping my hubs locally. It seems for some reason the hubs just stop responding to local control (even from the harmony app) and only allow connection over the internet. I only have 2 hubs that have done this and a long power cycle normally solves it for me (like 1+hours)
    MeiAutomtion Home

    Comment


      #17
      Frank I'm assuming that your "long power cycle normally solves it for me (like 1+hours)" means that you have the hub powered off for 1+hours? What's the rationale for the long time frame? v.210 was the XMPP version and v.250 was the latest version.
      Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
      Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
      HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

      Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

      Comment


        #18
        The only rationale for the long powercycle was that it worked. I tried30s and even 1-5 minute power cycles. It could be that it was just coincidence that the 1 hour one worked, but it's happened a few times since then and I just unplug it for a while and plug it back in and they work again so I figure that's what does the trick.

        Not sure if it has to do with it not being on the internet (phone home?) for that long or without power for that long, just that the 2 hubs that get that issue, probably since .250 was released are fixed. The other 4 never have this issue.
        MeiAutomtion Home

        Comment


          #19
          I rerun the update again after restoring back to an older version of Homeseer and the .534 update blanked out the JSON files again. I restored them and restarted the plugin and it works again.

          Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by bandrews View Post
            I rerun the update again after restoring back to an older version of Homeseer and the .534 update blanked out the JSON files again. I restored them and restarted the plugin and it works again.

            Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
            I'll attempt to recreate this locally. I'm not sure why the update would be blanking out my config files.
            MeiAutomtion Home

            Comment

            Working...
            X