Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony pro 2400

Just curious ,

Anyone knows if ths will be avaiable to consumer , or is it just pro pro install ?

This site '' coming soon'' mention makes me wondering about this : https://www.snapav.com/shop/en/snapav/logitech-trade%3B-harmony-pro-2400-advanced-remote--hub-and-app-logi-harmony-pro2400-a

if it is just available for pro, do you think there'D be a change for it to work wit this plugin , if someone can grab one ? Thanks

Wow.I hope it's consumer. I would love an ethernet version. They need to just add ethernet to the existing hub model. that would solve so many issues.

Comment

A quote from thsi guy on Hubitat forum https://community.hubitat.com/t/logi...o-2400/22153/7 :
      cybrmage
      7d
      It's actually quite reasonably priced from the distributor... less than $150CDN (wholesale)... but it is a special order item... The Harmony Pro Ultimate is over $400CDN... and the 2400 kit remote seems to be the same remote as in the Pro Ultimate.

The support documents show it is controlled with the same harmony control software as previous remotes, so it should be usable without requiring installer intervention (most procedure are mentioned as "do this and that OR contact your installer"...

Wonder if we an purchase one from here :

https://www.dowelectronics.com/logit...rts-915-000328

hope this wont be full msrp

Comment

sweet, if you see this go on sale, let me know and I'll see if I can pick one up to test.....I din't see the msrp, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
          sweet, if you see this go on sale, let me know and I'll see if I can pick one up to test.....I din't see the msrp, what is it?
          i think it is the full price allowed to sell, not sure. MSRP: $549.99 from dowelectronics

Comment

Actually I have known about this model because of an update of the harmony app, it was written something like : adding support for harmony pro 2400

Comment

Ouch!!! I still want one, but really wish they would sell the version with just the smart control remote I dont' want my kids playing with the touchscreen remote.

Comment

If the remote is not backlit I don't want it.

Comment

Other than ethernet connectivity and off-site management via their pro portal, it's not clear to me what features this has over and above the Elite. Has anyone found a comparison?

edit: seeing detachable antenna and more IR emitters and PoE.
                  https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-pro-2400
                  -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
                    Other than ethernet connectivity and off-site management via their pro portal, it's not clear to me what features this has over and above the Elite. Has anyone found a comparison?

edit: seeing detachable antenna and more IR emitters and PoE.
                    https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-pro-2400
                    The Ethernet port won me over. I didn't even look at anything else about it...LOL

Seriously, the base hub should have ethernet and they should remove the wifi, or have both.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                      The Ethernet port won me over. I didn't even look at anything else about it...LOL

Seriously, the base hub should have ethernet and they should remove the wifi, or have both.
                      It does have both wired Ethernet and WiFi. What would be the use case to remove the WiFi? I doubt that there would be much cost difference.

Comment

I was talking about the hub we all know and love. I would love a version with just Ethernet (A la Philips Hue Hub). I get why they put in wireless, most people would use it and yeah, adding both would probably be cheap, but this is the company that put in crappy wifi with no other alternative in their hub. their pinching pennies so if i have to have one or the other, I personally choose ethernet.

Comment

its got poe which is a huge plus, 1 less power dongle. I also like the 3.5mm IR ports
                          HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                          Number of Devices: 1005
                          Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Just let’s hope it is not only reserved for pro

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post
                              its got poe which is a huge plus, 1 less power dongle. I also like the 3.5mm IR ports
                              didn't know about the POE. that is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X