Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sirmeili

Comment

Yup yup yup. I am going to look into it. I have seen some issues and I'm doing lots of testing locally. This is my biggest and probably "messiest" plugin since it was my first. I need do to some refactoring on it as well. Updates might be slow, but trust me this is not forgotten.

Comment

Just to be sure . We talk about meiharmony , not meiku

Comment

Yes. Meiku was the first, but MeiHarmonyHub was the first really complex one. I've actually refactored MeiKu since I moved to using my library for plugins. MeiHarmonyHub was the first plugin on that library and like I said, is a bit messy. I just need to clean up the code to make it more maintainable.

Comment

Ha ok understood

Comment

Is this bug gonna be fixed in next release? Thanks

Comment

I still have not been able to reproduce or see anything in the logs that suggest why it's hanging. What kind of hardware are you running it on?

Comment

Sorry I didn't realie this was on Linux. Installing the newest version on my Pi. It could be something up with Mono. Can you tell me what version of Mono you're running?

Comment

I am using the last stable 6.8.xxx

But the issue was thwre before i posted it on this thread.

it does not happen each time , but when it’s happen I hve to wait 5 mins for my machine to restart, or I kill the harmony process before restarting the pc.

thanks

Comment

Do you still have my log ?

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                        Do you still have my log ?
                        Yes, from 9/25

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                          I checked your logs from a couple of months ago. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in your logs. It doesn't even seem to have a long timeout in the logs or something that took a long time.

Isn't the problem here? : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/au...12#post1328912

Comment

Those were the logs I checked. I didn't see anything that takes a long time at the end. Unless I'm missing it.

Comment

Working...
                            X