Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirmeili
    replied
    Those were the logs I checked. I didn't see anything that takes a long time at the end. Unless I'm missing it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    I checked your logs from a couple of months ago. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in your logs. It doesn't even seem to have a long timeout in the logs or something that took a long time.

Isn't the problem here? : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/au...12#post1328912

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
    Do you still have my log ?
    Yes, from 9/25

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Do you still have my log ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am using the last stable 6.8.xxx

But the issue was thwre before i posted it on this thread.

it does not happen each time , but when it’s happen I hve to wait 5 mins for my machine to restart, or I kill the harmony process before restarting the pc.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Sorry I didn't realie this was on Linux. Installing the newest version on my Pi. It could be something up with Mono. Can you tell me what version of Mono you're running?

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I still have not been able to reproduce or see anything in the logs that suggest why it's hanging. What kind of hardware are you running it on?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is this bug gonna be fixed in next release? Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ha ok understood

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Yes. Meiku was the first, but MeiHarmonyHub was the first really complex one. I've actually refactored MeiKu since I moved to using my library for plugins. MeiHarmonyHub was the first plugin on that library and like I said, is a bit messy. I just need to clean up the code to make it more maintainable.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just to be sure . We talk about meiharmony , not meiku

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Yup yup yup. I am going to look into it. I have seen some issues and I'm doing lots of testing locally. This is my biggest and probably "messiest" plugin since it was my first. I need do to some refactoring on it as well. Updates might be slow, but trust me this is not forgotten.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sirmeili

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No probs , Thanks. Glad to see you back.

But will wait for the released version, which might be more specific to this issue.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Sorry, right when I thought work was getting easy, they started up with the "Work nights or weekends until we're done". I've release 3.1.0.18 which has some interim altered connection logic. I still have your logs and will still go through them, but see if this works any better for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X