X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnS
    replied
    Originally posted by joegr View Post

Next time this happens, try disabling the plugin, and then re-enabling it. If this works (does for me), you can create an event to automatically recover using a free plugin.

You aren't the only one having this issue. It used to work...
    Thanks for the tip. I will setup an event using Jon00's Plugin to disable/enable the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    please bear with me while I try and carver out time from this. My project's deadline at work was pushed back, but I'm hoping that comes with lighter workdays to give me more time with family and for stuff like working on the plugins (which I genuinely enjoy)

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I've never had this issue, but it is on my plate to completely redo the reconnect logic to ensure the plugin clears out the old connection.

Leave a comment:

• joegr
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnS View Post
    One of my hubs randomly disconnects, the only way to get it to reconnect is to reboot HS3....
    Next time this happens, try disabling the plugin, and then re-enabling it. If this works (does for me), you can create an event to automatically recover using a free plugin.

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
    ...I also noticed that on the Device Config page, that when I select either of my hubs nothing happens. I'm not sure what is supposed to happen, but I assume that some configuration options will appear once you select a hub.
    You aren't the only one having this issue. It used to work...

Leave a comment:

• JohnS
    started a topic Hub randomly disconnects

Hub randomly disconnects

One of my hubs randomly disconnects, the only way to get it to reconnect is to reboot HS3. My other hub does not have this trouble. I have attached is the debug log.

I also noticed that on the Device Config page, that when I select either of my hubs nothing happens. I'm not sure what is supposed to happen, but I assume that some configuration options will appear once you select a hub.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	399
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1340015
Working...
X