No announcement yet.

Hub randomly disconnects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note that having it work on HS4 is a low priority of mine. That said, I think there was a mixup with what I put up there for .18 and somehow it ended up being .16 (Which had the problem you are describing). I will be uploading the correct version tonight or tomorrow night.

Comment

Were you able to post a new version that might help this disconnect issue yet? I see this issue pretty regularly. Restarting the PI works, but something better would be preferable.
      Jun-03 7:13:37 AM Error The Connection to Hub with ID 9d18ee2366522f92202bdc96ec249707d3244d23 failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
      Jun-03 7:13:37 AM Error The Connection to Hub with ID 9d18ee2366522f9202bdc96ec249707d3244d23 failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.149:5222

Comment

If you were using the "production" version, it was for some reason still .16 even though I know I submitted .18 for approval. For now I have increased the version number on both the production and the beta to 3.1.0.19 and pushed it up. You can access the beta now, the production one tomorrow. They are the same exact version.

Note that post .16 I had some connection fixes in there that might help you.

Comment

Thanks. Will give it a try. I have a multi access point Unifi network, and I was wondering if perhaps the hub is switching AP's and goes dead then. I'll keep an eye on which AP it is connected to and if it changes.

Comment

Originally posted by grtaylor View Post
            Thanks. Will give it a try. I have a multi access point Unifi network, and I was wondering if perhaps the hub is switching AP's and goes dead then. I'll keep an eye on which AP it is connected to and if it changes.
            I run unifi, what I did was create a 2.4ghz network and assigned it to only 1 AP that all my hubs can reach. This solved some of my issues with some of my hubs.

Comment

Working...
            X