Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find new command

Running 3.1.0.17 with HS4.1.0.37.
    Had to add command to my hub for new tv.
    Hub leaned command ok and after syncing with app I can see the command on device page and it works.
    Have disconnected/connected PI and done Poll hub for changes but do not see command in device list
    Tried restarting HS4 and disable/enable PI but to no effect.
    Its odd because I have done it before some months ago with HS3.
    So what am I not doing correctly?

i just added some commands as well and I can see them in device configuration section but not on the deviceutility page
    i have tried restarting plugin,sync hub
    no luck any ideas ?

Paul.

Comment

Hmmm......Ok, Let me try and reproduce this and I'll get back to you.

I actually tried to just go to the Device Config page and it's not working for me, so I'll fix that and then look into your issue.

Comment

Sirmeili
        just following up did you have any luck...

Paul.

Comment

So I wasn't on the newest version of my own plugin nd the device config screen works. I will try and check tonight while on a call for work why it's not updating the device. I know I add new devices, but I may not be looking for and adding new commands on devices.

Comment

I need someone who has this issue to turn on debug logging in the plugin, then click "poll hub" on the device that has a new device and send it to me. I want to see what is coming out. I assume these are manually learned commands and I have yet to see how the hub stores those.

Comment

In the meantime I did check the code. the code that updates the Device values on plugin startup and the device config screen use the same call to get the list of commands. My only guess is there is something up with the value for the new command. If someone can give me their debug output and what the command name they are missing I will look.

Comment

i see the same behaviour, i miss a lot of commands which i added to my airco device
                Regards Bart
                ------------------------------------------
                Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                HSPRO 3.
                Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                  i see the same behaviour, i miss a lot of commands which i added to my airco device
                  Can you turn on debugging output, click on "poll hub" on the root device and then send me the debug log?

Comment

i will send you a private message with the file
                    Regards Bart
                    HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Just let me know when u need anything else
                      Regards Bart
                      HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X