Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiHarmonyHub .19

Hey Frank,

just wondering what is new in the last beta ?

thanks

.19 was literally just a version change because I forgot to update h version in the assembly, but I named the zip file that I sent to HS with .19. I have issues with it updating the zip if I just change the contents of the zip and not the zip name. I don't know if I need t do that or if I can just change the zip filename, but this is how I've always done it.

.20 had some logging added and some code cleanup/refactoring to increase stability.

Comment

When might I see that in the updater so I can get rid of the prompt to update?

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
        Beta version 3.1.0.22 is in the beta section. I've been running it for a few days now. It's not perfect, but it's working better for me than last few released versions. There are no prompts to update (running HS3).

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
          I honestly thought I had fixed that in the release version. I think .19 was the "fix" for the version issue. LIke joegr said you can install the beta if you want. I have a few more issues to iron out in the beta and I'll push it.

Comment

Working...
          X