Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is This MeiHarmony Event Not Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is This MeiHarmony Event Not Working?

I am trying to use the MeiHarmony activities device to trigger events, but it is not working. I have a Harmony hub in the family room, and I want to be able to trigger shade events when the TV goes on or off. The device details and event are below. When use the harmony to watch TV or power down, the status of the shades device does not change. I also do not see any log entries when the MeiHarmony device changes status.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture4.PNG Views:	13 Size:	15.5 KB ID:	1425470
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	18 Size:	22.6 KB ID:	1425467‚Äč Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	14 Size:	82.5 KB ID:	1425468
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1425624

Well, both events are disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post
      Well, both events are disabled.
      Yes, you are correct. I disabled them because they were not working. Even when they are enabled, they do not work. I corrected the screenshot above. Thanks,

Comment

In that case, I can't help. I will say that while I have some problems with this plugin, my similar events that use activities all work correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post
          In that case, I can't help. I will say that while I have some problems with this plugin, my similar events that use activities all work correctly.
          When the status of the harmony hub changes (like going from PowerOff to WatchTV, do you see a HS3 log entry?

Comment

Originally posted by socalsharky View Post

When the status of the harmony hub changes (like going from PowerOff to WatchTV, do you see a HS3 log entry?
            No. I added some scripts to my events to make a log entry. For example: &hs.WriteLogDetail("Living Room TV","Activity off", "#7f007f", 8,"TV:Living room activity off",1)

Comment

socalsharky Does the Device in HS change value?
              MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Thanks to all for the help. Not sure what was wrong, but I deleted and then recreated the events. All is working well now. Sorry for the false alarm.

Comment

Working...
                X