Update showing, but unable to update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update showing, but unable to update

Hello all. I have MeiHarmonyHub plugin installed with version 3.1.0.16. It shows there is an update available for 3.1.0.18, but every time i click it and download and install, it shows that it was installed successfully. But then it continues to show that 3.1.0.18 is still listed as an available update. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I have this same issue, is there any solution? Thanks!

FWIW, I was able to get it upgraded to the beta 3.1.0.22 version.

Comment

Originally posted by danjb View Post
      I have this same issue, is there any solution? Thanks!

FWIW, I was able to get it upgraded to the beta 3.1.0.22 version.
      I’m wondering if the update showing is only available for HS4? After I just recently updated to HS4, I don’t see it anymore.

Comment

No...I thought I kept fixing this. Note that even though it still reports .16, you in fact have .18 installed. the version in the .exe isn't correct. I forgot to update it. I thought I release 3.1.0.19 to fix this.

I'll release 3.1.0.22 to the production line.

Comment

sirmeili it's disappointing that this issue still exists months later. You haven't added 3.1.0.19 or moved 3.1.0.22 to production.

Comment

sirmeili today I treid to update from version 3.1.0.16 to 3.1.0.18 but after the update there is still standing that new version 3.1.0.18 is availabel.
            Does ther come a good fix for this?

The release notes says there is a version 3.1.0.19 !! But not on the interface page.

P.S. I'm still on HS3 because HS4 is bad
            Last edited by Paul32; May 1, 2021, 02:41 AM. Reason: Where is version 3.1.0.19

Comment

Hello,

Any update on the 3.1.0.18 issue about not updating? I'm still on HS3 and plugin still shows me on 3.1.0.16.

Thank you,
              Kevin

Comment

This has been bugging me for a very long time. Says I'm on 3.1.0.16. Please fix or my OCD will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by laberet View Post
                  This has been bugging me for a very long time. Says I'm on 3.1.0.16. Please fix or my OCD will kill me.
                  Have you tried updating to 3.1.0.22? It's in the Beta section of the updater.

Comment

It stumped me for a bit but in order to see all available Beta updates, you need to use the slider on the right hand side towards top of the Add plugins page. It's called: "Show Beta Plugins"

Comment

Any idea as to what changed between .16 and .22? I'm not inclined to install a beta without release notes, particularly since the developer is MIA.
                      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
                      X