Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirmeili
    replied
    can you turn on debug loggin in the plugin (this will save all the logs to a file). Then shut down the plugin, delete the devices and start the plugin back up. If should add the device back (which you don't want), and if so, please PM me the logs. They should be located in "[HSInstallPath]/Logs/MeiHarmonyHub/". They should have a date in the file name, just send me the most recent one (the one for the day you are running it)

After that, make sure to go back in and turn of debug logggin.

Leave a comment:

• wcross
    replied
    Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• wcross
    replied
    Yes, however, what I don't get is the errors in the Startup log about duplicates. That only occurs with the Plug In enabled.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Does it return if the plugin is shut down?

Leave a comment:

• wcross
    started a topic Can't Delete Orphan Device

Can't Delete Orphan Device

I have an old device (for an nVidia Shield) defined in HS3 from a previous hub which HS simply won't let me delete. Each time I delete it, it returns upon next reboot. All the devices associated with the were removed, as well as the old hub, but this guy just doesn't want to let go! It is also recreated with the same ID each time (938).

If I delete it from the device list, it seems to delete cleanly, but then returns. If I open device first, then chose delete, it informs me, "You are about to delete a device owned by a plug-in, the plug-in may have its own interface to delete its devices. If you are sure that it is safe to manually delete this device, click OK." So it appears the plug-in is somehow hanging on to it. I have tried disabling the plug-in, rebooting, deleting the device, and it still comes back!

After it's been deleted, HS3 will log the following errors in Startup.log upon restart:
    3/16/2021 9:49:53 PM ~!~Error~!~Device could not be added - duplicate device reference ID: 938
    3/16/2021 9:49:53 PM ~!~Error~!~Device Media Family Room Shield encountered an error being loaded from the database. Check the log for additional details if available.

Working...
X