New Plug-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Plug-In

Does the plug-in use discrete commands rather than toggle?

For example..
    Is there a seperate On... and a seperate Off? or just Power toggle?

Same for inputs...
    Can you go directly to HDMI2 for example?

I assume the plug-in works from the RS232 port on the TV to the HS serial port. Is that correct?

Thanks,
    Dave

Yes it uses discrete commands ie: SetInputHDMI1(), or PowerOn() and PowerOff() and it does use the RS232 port on the TV. The Plug-in is still in development and testing, but should be available soon.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

sounds interesting. I have a 55413 with an rs232

the rs232 cmds do allow for discrete cmds

i wrote a vb.net script to do the basics: on, off and status. works great with 2.2.0.66 (the newer beta seem to break my code)
      Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
      Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
      X