X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with DVD collaction script

I use the CX777ES plugin and the DVD collection script

When i press "watch" i get the message "Sorry the file was not found."

I have dvd profiler 3.03 and the latest dvd collection scripts.

Does any one have this working with the 777 and the profiler 3.03 ?

Not sure if it makes a difference, and probably doesn't for what you are doing, but 3.1.1 is the latest version of DVD Profiler.

Comment

installed 3.11 same problem.

Comment

Hi Jonas
        there is an update to the dvds collection script several posts down from the top of the forumn. http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...769#post795769
        Are you using this copy?

Comment

Yes,

Are you using the latest version of dvd profiler 3.03 and the 777 plugin?
          If Yes, could you post the files so i could test.

Comment

Make sure the exported XML does not contain multiple Disks for the DVD!!! I have noticed that DVD Profiler makes one slip cover and database entry for the DVD, but sometimes more than one disk, the second disk almost always does not contain location or slot fields or they are empty. I usually just delete the second disk inside of DVD Profiler before exporting.
            -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
            VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
            Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

ok, I know i have multiple disks. I have tried several dvd's even the ones with singel dvd's. I will give this a try

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
              X